Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited July 2010
    Yeah dude, just ask some buff lookin' dude.

Usually they're willing. At least around here.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I crowdsurfed several times, for the first time, at my Mayhem. I did what Berto did. Tapped some buff dudes on the shoulder and asked them to life me up.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Yeah big dudes get off on that for some reason lol. They even got me up before.
    I've lifted quite a few people up at shows, haven't for awhile though
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2010
    homdel,nj recap...
    got there round 330, they take my bottle caps off my water which sucks, cause then you cant put them in your pocket.

shadows fall- 6/10, only saw last 2 songs, sounded ok again, good, not great.

norma faggot jean- 0/10, after shadows fall i said to my girl, lets go check out this next band norma jean, i never seen them before. soon as they come on stage the pit turns into a tang soo doo karate event, and the singer comes on stage and spits(i mean hocks a fucking loogie) into the crowd, on his fans. fuck that, i left after that, thats some bullshit, spitting on your fans, i hope they disband and are forgotten forever. i heard them from across the lot waiting for chimaira and they are a horrible band anyway, the spitting on fans thing just made it worse for me, thats disrespectful as shit.

chimiara- 9/10, they were better than last friday in camden. i was closer, the sound was alot better, maybe cause all the trees. they have a great guitar player, they just sound nsync and the vocals were excellent. and i love how them and hatebreed are thankful for the crowd and letting us know their appreciation, not spitting on us.

atreyu- 4/10, i can see why people would like this band, some songs are catchy, but i think theyre on the wrong tour, they shoulda been on warped tour or something. plus i heard them from across the parkinglot waiting for hatebreed.

hatebreed- 11/10, once again best band of the day, best pit, best sound, loudest, this was one of the most fun times i've ever had seeing hatebreed, and i always have fun seeing them. i was in the pit the whole set. i didnt have to protect my bro this time. everyone was into it, the pit went behind the sound booth and stretched across the stage. alot of crowd surfing some ass was on all 4's letting people use him as a launching pad for crowd surfing. hatebreed is soo much fun, dont miss them!

winds of plague- 7/10, i like this band, i dont know why, but i do. i only stayed for a few songs, i was exausted from hatebreed. they just get the crowd going the singer gets really into it. theyre like a hardcore band, with a keyboard. and i think that keyboardist chick is hott.

5fdp- ?/10, rehydrated and got food.

lamb of god- 7/10, they sounded a little better at this place, but they just didnt seem too into it. i think randy wishes he was in hatebreed. there were some nice pits on the lawn, but i cant mosh on the lawn with my fucked up ankle the way it slopes down. i think i would have enjoyed LOG alot more if they played a side stage

rob zombie- 8/10, i realized i dont really like zombie's music all that well, but the show itself is incredible, i got all the way to the front of the lawn and it sounded better down there. i gave him 10/10 for camden cause of the show. 8/10, cause the show is what makes him, if he just played like LOG or hatebreed, it wouldnt be as good. but the effects and fire and shit are what make him. i liked it. it was awesome! he should make another movie

korn- ?/10, i left, was tired and wanted to beat the traffic, plus i'm going to summer slaughter tomorrow, so i didnt feel like waiting a 1/2 hr for korn, and hr for them to play, than prolly 2 hrs stuck in traffic getting home. so i got home at a decent time and im gonna rest up for tomorrow.

haha, i was in giants country up north so all the giants fans were giving me shit about my eagles hat, even beattie from hatebreed had a giants hat. i had fun, glad my girls sister hooked us up with the tix. i finally got to see those crazy metal mulisha dudes it was awesome watching them ride during chimiara. once again, dont miss hatebreed and zombie! and drink madd water
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    if anyone wants to see me look scared shitless (im the douche with the sunglasses on the left)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtjKqREUZAw
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That dude headbangs really fucking weirdly
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ^ Exactly my thoughts. it's like he's holding his imaginary stomach so it doesn't shake while he headbangs
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I remember Guy from The Red Chord calling it the "body bang" lol
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    ^LOL

yeah its hard to enjoy a show when you have to worry about 200 people coming over your head (which is why i prefer to get the sides of the stage when i see shows
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2010
    I was talking about the vocalist.
    He looks fucking retarded, and like a total poser.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Ew suicide silence
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He also more commonly refers to it as the Panteradactyl
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i am still recovering from my mayhem date. it sucks getting old!
  • MatMat Posts: 2
    Hey Mat, who are you?
    I'm just an other metal head that whent to mayhen tiur in Montreal ... Its called Heavy MTL festival here ( MTL for montreal and for metal ...) we had over 40 000 attende last weekend ... men this event is the best after Waken ( germany) I found you guys because i was looking for the setlists of the bands ...
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Ahh okay, I was just wondering. Welcome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    He also more commonly refers to it as the Panteradactyl
    Actually that phrase came from a show they played in Texas where he asked if everyone liked dinosaurs and then asked if they liked Pantera. Then after the crowd reacted to both he called for them to flap their arms and do the Panteradactyl, lol. I heard people shouting for Guy to do it when they played at Summer Slaughter last week, pretty damn funny.
    edited July 2010
    I haven't seen a bad review for zombie yet. So hes the band stealing the show this year Getting very excited for mayhem
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i still would rather see hatebreed than zombie, but zombie could be the best mainstage act of the three mayhems
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    As far as stage show goes yes but with singing no.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    His singing is no good? I like the music but I think the stage setup will be better