Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Looks hot outside
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2010
    111... not terrible.

Although Maria's dress was blinding in the sunlight.

I love winning with women
    This is one of the better shots I got of Korn. The crowd made it difficult to get a clear one. Also my current phone wallpaper:

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I just opened my mayhem ticket package. Ticket looks awesome
    Does anyone know if they've been doing the get in early thing?
    Every venuei s gonna be different, but for mine they just told everyone with early entry tickets to make a seperate line
    Where does one find the Oompa Loompa photos?
    edited July 2010
    I caught one running around on a scooter and was like....

I'm dreaming about mayhem again hahaha
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Ours were at the front of the gate on one side. They take the pictures with their own pro camera, and you can find it on the beachers madhouse facebook page. Not too hard to find it either.
    "you can find it on the beachers madhouse facebook page"

This is what I needed to know. Thanks.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this was prolly asked, but how much is merch?
    You mean the shirts? $25 I think.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't decide if I want to bring my iPhone into the show and risk getting it broken... I would like to take some pictures.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I took my camera last year and it broke. I wouldn't risk bringing your iPhone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    this was prolly asked, but how much is merch?
    Mayhem shirts are 25. Didnt look at Korn or Zombie. Lamb of God and 5FDP shirts are 25. Side stage band shirts are 20. Death Punch has 2 paintball jerseys for sale for 60. Hatebreed basketball jerseys are 40, theres 3 or 4 versions. Most stickers are 2-5 bucks.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I can't decide if I want to bring my iPhone into the show and risk getting it broken... I would like to take some pictures.
    You can take it, just avoid pits. That's about the only thing you have to do when you bring in the electronics.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can take it, just avoid pits. That's about the only thing you have to do when you bring in the electronics.
    I definitely avoid the pits, but I do like to get as close to the stage as I can. I know how crammed and close quarters everyone is to each other.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I definitely avoid the pits, but I do like to get as close to the stage as I can. I know how crammed and close quarters everyone is to each other.
    Yeah, most of the time crushing can break your stuff too. When I take my camcorder I'm usually off to the side.
    i took mine
    no moshing though...
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I usually get a bag from the merch stand and wrap my phone in the bag for some extra protection.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Norma Jean closed out the side stages for us. It was nice because my girl wanted to see atreyu but she also wanted to get a spot early at the main stage. They played the more aggressive of their songs and i thought it wasn't too bad. I stayed away from the main stage during 5fdp but I could hear them
    Clearly and Ivan sounded like complete shit. It amazes me how so Many people can like them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    All I can say is, you are bashing Death Punch but saying Atreyu wasnt bad. Fail train.