Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*********SPOILER ALERT********* IRON MAIDEN SPOILERS THREAD *************SPOILER ALERT**********

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They'll probably open with Satellite 15 and El Dorado and then go from there. Probably add another couple other songs from the new album too. I would expect the reunion era theme of the setlist to remain the same though.
    Just by some of the reviews, I see them opening with the latter half of Final Frontier, then El Dorado, two songs from yesteryear, three or four new ones (Isle of Avalon, The Alchemist, Talisman), then new-era songs, Iron Maiden to an encore with the usual suspects.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    The best buy by the venue did not do their research very well. They had a table sitting up front with maiden CDs and all the CDs were the old ones none of the newer CDs.
    Best Buy in general doesn't keep a good stock of reunion-era Maiden....I have to go to FYE.
    They'll probably open with Satellite 15 and El Dorado and then go from there. Probably add another couple other songs from the new album too. I would expect the reunion era theme of the setlist to remain the same though.
    Just by some of the reviews, I see them opening with the latter half of Final Frontier, then El Dorado, two songs from yesteryear, three or four new ones (Isle of Avalon, The Alchemist, Talisman), then new-era songs, Iron Maiden to an encore with the usual suspects.
    You mean reviews of the album?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Among other weird thins in my dreams last night, I dreamt that I managed to get tickets to the Detroit show.

I woke up disappointed.
    image Photobucket
    You mean reviews of the album?
    Yessir. Haven't you seen them?
    edited July 2010
    I've seen the track by track preview that I posted in the other thread, but that's it...
    there are about six or seven floating around the IMFC. All of them saying it's great.
    edited July 2010
    That's encouraging....I'm very excited to hear it.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I read the one Jake posted and one other one.
    image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Oo and wine you were wrong I don't think i wasted my money
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oo and wine you were wrong I don't think i wasted my money
    I didn't know you were a fan of the new stuff, so I thought there was a big chance of you coming in here afterwards being all like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?"
    He prepared himself for the new stuff. <_>
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So glad I got to see Paschendale. It was tits and hearing some the people scream like Jonas bros fan girls *coughdownolacough* was funny.
    hey, that one particular song was worth the trip alone for me dammit! I made it clear that was the song I was looking forward too.
    I know I know haha. You were all "CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PASCHENDALE >:O I GOING TO SCREAM LIKE CRAZY WHEN IT COMES ON >:O".
    I had heard all the new stuff jl lol I just hadn't bought the CDs until a week ago. Iron maiden radio on pandora is where I spend most of my time at work
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    So glad I got to see Paschendale. It was tits and hearing some the people scream like Jonas bros fan girls *coughdownolacough* was funny.
    hey, that one particular song was worth the trip alone for me dammit! I made it clear that was the song I was looking forward too.
    I know I know haha. You were all "CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PASCHENDALE >:O I GOING TO SCREAM LIKE CRAZY WHEN IT COMES ON >:O".
    <_>
    Did you get tits at your show Marc?

We sure as hell did.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I not going to lie man. My eyes were glued to the stage the whole damn time. Not once did I look around me to see what other people were doing.
    I didn't see tits but yet I was front row and looking at the stage not the crowd
    edited July 2010
    Bruce pointed it out to the crowd at Concord at least.

I like to take a good look back between songs though, because it lets me enjoy my placement at the show.