Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    why isn't the tattoo finished?
    it is finished...iv posted it before i got it like back in feb. or march....that was just a cool pic i had

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    They are their own lyrics dumbass. And that's usually what mixtapes are, actual albums have original beats. And no shit Rappers aren't Musicians. However, Rappers like Tyler and Kanye, who do their own production, are Musicians.
    the point is that if a legit band took other peoples riffs and wrote lyrics to them people would comdemn them to hell. why is it different for rappers? and rappers that produce their own stuff are producers that rap not musicians. youll also notice most of the time rappers get beats from their producers to rap over for their actual albums too.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    They are their own lyrics dumbass. And that's usually what mixtapes are, actual albums have original beats. And no shit Rappers aren't Musicians. However, Rappers like Tyler and Kanye, who do their own production, are Musicians.
    the point is that if a legit band took other peoples riffs and wrote lyrics to them people would comdemn them to hell. why is it different for rappers?
    Cuz we're stupid n ignant.
    Rappers arent
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    the point is that if a legit band took other peoples riffs and wrote lyrics to them people would comdemn them to hell. why is it different for rappers? and rappers that produce their own stuff are producers that rap not musicians. youll also notice most of the time rappers get beats from their producers to rap over for their actual albums too.

Are you fucking stupid? Producers are Producers, not Musicians. Good job, that's the equivalent of saying Guitarists are Guitarists, not Musicians. Stop talking out of your ass about something you have no idea about. Producers compose Music, they're Musicians. And it's different for Hip Hop because it's a completely different genre, people have been rapping over other's beats forever. Also due to the fact that most Rappers don't make their own beats, their producers do. And it pisses me off when stupid ass Metalheads are like "Rappers should make their own beats." should all Vocalists in Metal bands write all of the instrumentals too? It's the exact same concept. Rappers are Vocalists, the Producers do the instrumentals. Or the Rapper can do both. That's why I wanna get way better at production. 'Cause honestly I don't wanna be a Rapper like Wiz or Weezy that just get beats thrown at them, they pick which ones they like, and then rap over it. I wanna do what Tyler and Kanye do and produce all of my tracks.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why isn't the tattoo finished?
    it is finished...iv posted it before i got it like back in feb. or march....that was just a cool pic i had

oh, awesome \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Erik, I just wanted to apologize. I've never meant anything negative I've said about you on here and I actually think you are really good at rapping. You will definitely be successful at it, and I hope that you can forgive me so we can hang out sometime.
    so noone will quote this for lulz?
    Gonna get "Hip Hop Saved My Life." tatted across the top of my back.

It's the title of Lupe Fiasco's song, and the lyrics are me, 100%.

[Intro]
    Dedicate, Dedicate
    This one right here goes out
    To my homie with the dream, nah mean?

[Verse 1]
    He said: "I write what I see
    Write to make it right, don't like where I be
    I'd like to make it like the sights on TV
    Quite the great life, so nice and easy"
    See: now you can still die from that
    But it's better than not being alive from straps
    Agreed, a Mead notebook and a Bic
    That click when it's pushed and a wack-ass beat
    That's a track that's weak that he got last week
    Cause everybody in the stu' was like: "That's that heat!"
    A bass-heavy medley with a sample from the 70s
    With a screwed-up hook that went "stack that cheese"
    Something something something, "stack that cheese"
    Mother, sister, cousin, "stack that cheese"
    He couldn't think of nothin', "stack that cheese"
    He turns down the beat, writer's block impedes
    Crying from the next room, a baby in need
    Of some Pampers and some food and place to sleep
    That - plus a black Cadillac on Ds
    Is what keep him on track to be a great MC

[Hook]
    One you never heard of, I
    Push it hard to further the
    Grind, might feel like murder, but
    Hip-Hop you saved my life

[Verse 2]
    Reps North-side, so he rocks them braids
    1100 friends on his Myspace page
    "Stack That Cheese" got 700 plays
    Producer made him take it down, said he had to pay
    Open mic champ 2 weeks in a row
    Ex d-Boy with a b-boy flow
    Glow like Leroy, you should see the boy go
    Got a daddy serving life and a brother on the Row
    Best homie in the grave, tatted up while in the cage
    Minute Maid got his momma working like a slave
    Down baby-momma, who he really had to honor
    Cause she was his biggest fan, even let him use her Honda to
    Drive up to Dallas, went to open up for amateurs
    Let him keep a debit card so he could put gas in it
    Told her when he get on he gon' take her to the Galleria
    And buy everything but the mannequins, ya dig?

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
    His man called, said: "your time might be now
    They played your freestyle over 'Wipe Me Down'
    They played it 2 times, say it might be crowned
    As the best thing out the H-town in a while"
    He picked up his son with a great big smile
    Rapped every single word to the newborn child
    Then he put him down and went back to the kitchen
    And put on another beat and got back to the mission of
    Get his momma out the hood, put her somewhere in the woods
    Keep his lady looking good, have her rolling like she should
    Show his homies there's a way other than that flippin' yay
    Bail his homie out of jail, put a lawyer on his case
    Throw a concert for the school, show the children that it's cool
    Throw some candy on the Caddy, chuck the deuce and act a fool
    Man it feels good, when it happens like that
    Two days you going back to selling crack, yessir
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    im getting this with the words "only the fearless will reach their potential's peak" circling it

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol. tru-dat. If it wasnt for hiphop you'd probably be gang banging and shit like that.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    he should just get ______________ saved my life and take a sharpie to it for each phase he goes through
    imageimage
    he should just get ______________ saved my life and take a sharpie to it for each phase he goes through
    lol :)) good one. it's like a mad libs tattoo! which would be pretty sweet.
    winds of plague is one of my favorite bands and jamey jasta is an inspiration. my favorite song off against the world is built for war and jastas part (in my signiture) is so empowering. the overall message of the song can really relate to my life with all of my experiences so across the top of my back i am going to get "Built for War" in the winds of plague font. the lettering isnt a realy font so i have to have someone draw it out.....i also dont know what kind of coloring or shading i want to do. i was thinking like some kind of blue flames/fading like the ATW cover
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    winds of plague is one of my favorite bands and jamey jasta is an inspiration. my favorite song off against the world is built for war and jastas part (in my signiture) is so empowering. the overall message of the song can really relate to my life with all of my experiences so across the top of my back i am going to get "Built for War" in the winds of plague font. the lettering isnt a realy font so i have to have someone draw it out.....i also dont know what kind of coloring or shading i want to do. i was thinking like some kind of blue flames/fading like the ATW cover
    That is fucking awesome dude.
    thanks man. im really excited for it. my friend is working on the lettering.
    lol. tru-dat. If it wasnt for hiphop you'd probably be gang banging and shit like that.
    Glad to see you're back to being an obsessive hater. Kill yourself. Quit being fucking ignorant. Hip Hop did save my life. It's the only thing I'm living for at this point. I have nothing else and care about nothing else. I would have killed myself without it.
    i aint even hatin brah... :))
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I just made my reservation for my next one this Friday afternoon!

As I Lay Dying Pictures, Images and Photos

(Image only)
    I love winning with women
    Stupid forum wouldn't bump it when I posted. But yeah.
    Before coloring:

Photobucket

After coloring:

Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Very nice. AILD FTW!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html