Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    *shakes stick*
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't consider it justifiable, but I'll defend my position that things with meaning are not always a justifiable tattoo. For instance, I'm sure you treasure your childhood, and your parents. What's to stop you from getting their names and birthdates tattooed on your arm?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    i have my sisters name...
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i have my sisters name...
    NOT JUSTIFIABLE!
    I don't consider it justifiable, but I'll defend my position that things with meaning are not always a justifiable tattoo.
    so i take it your either completely against tattoos altogether or stupid shit without meaning is justifiable, cause they way your putting that just doesn't make sense any other way
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    There's a lot of logos I would want done in ink on me (Alkaline Trio, AiC, In Flames to name a few), but I wouldn't because they don't have THAT much of significance to me.

Getting The Trooper with the AZ state flag would mean something a lot more to me.
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2010
    No, if I asked her why she's probably say because it means a lot to her, as they died not too long ago. But I'd make the argument that just because something has personal meaning, does not mean that it should be tattooed upon you. Would you be willing to say that your time in the armed services is the only thing that has ever had personal meaning? or your sisters, Bianca?
    so i take it your either completely against tattoos altogether or stupid shit without meaning is justifiable, cause they way your putting that just doesn't make sense any other way
    I don't understand the appeal of tattoos, but it's just frustrating when people say "because it means something to me."
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    I don't consider it justifiable, but I'll defend my position that things with meaning are not always a justifiable tattoo. For instance, I'm sure you treasure your childhood, and your parents. What's to stop you from getting their names and birthdates tattooed on your arm?
    I know you won't change you're opinion on tattoos so i won't try to change it. I know lots of people get them because it's cool or a fad. Some people get them because it's symbolic which is why i'd get one. While you may not think it's justifiable just think why not get a tattoo. You have one life, you might as well live it the way you want it. In which case some people want to get tattoos.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I love chocolate cookies..but I won't eat them because I still just can't quite justify them.
    image Photobucket
    is my sister the only thing that means a lot to me?
    no, not the only thing
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I don't consider it justifiable, but I'll defend my position that things with meaning are not always a justifiable tattoo.
    Idk if you wanna go through the 10 pages of this thread but I can almost guarantee that wine is on each page at least once, talking about why tattoos are stupid
    edited September 2010
    no, not the only thing
    is your sister hot?
    no, not the only thing
    is your sister hot?
    imageimage
    I love chocolate cookies..but I won't eat them because I still just can't quite justify them.
    I lol'd. Well done chuck, well done
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    no, not the only thing
    is your sister hot?
    Bro........
    edited September 2010
    no, not the only thing
    is your sister hot?
    .............*awkward silence*

.......shit........I was a little slow on that....my bad
    my time in the service was the defining time of my life thus far, my tattoo is a keepsake of all the memories and experiences i have from that time. i just can't comprehend how that is not good enough of a reason
    dont pull that bullshit. you knew
    i told you when we were good friends
    imageimage
    edited September 2010
    my time in the service was the defining time of my life thus far, my tattoo is a keepsake of all the memories and experiences i have from that time. i just can't comprehend how that is not good enough of a reason
    This minus the top part because I've never served