Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know. I like that nigga. He's trying to be gully with Samoa Joe though don't know if that could it ever go well for him lol 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyone watching WrestleMania right now? 

The first Wrestlemania I watched live was WM 15 and I haven’t missed one since.... this is my 20th in a row I’ve watched. Time is crazy.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I was invited over to my buddies. He has WWE Network but I've been feeling sick as dog shit past couple days and I don't have a way to watch it. 
    I called Lesnar getting svrewed tho =))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    WM been somewhat decent. Universal match was absolute garbage and I hate Lesnar. Shit was basically “Aight I know I’m giving up the title lemme get the fuck out of here I don’t give a shit.” Dude is trash.

Idk if yall watch NXT but TakeOver on Friday was so much better. And that’s not to sound like a hipster. Gargano vs. Cole had me screaming at the TV in a way that I haven’t since I was 8 and legitimately believed this shit was real. Pure quality.
    Aleister Black my fucking dude. Copped his shirt and that’s the closest I’ve came to copping a Metal band shirt in 9 years lmao. Dude’s whole character, entrance and all, is absolute gold. You know it’s a sell when I’m lookin up yo theme song on Apple Music.
    The Kofi title transfer was amazing tho and I’m glad Vince didn’t blow that. By far match of the night and they smoking rocks by making it so early in the night smh. WM to ME was basically over at that point wit nothing but garbage time left. Outcome of Seth vs Lesnar was what I wanted but actual match was complete garbage. Overall I’m pretty satisfied. Joe vs Rey was hilarious. Obviously cut short because of the injury. Either cancel the fucking match or replace the opponent. Kevin Owens vs Samoa Joe woulda been decent. Corbin beating Kurt was the only surprise of the night and it makes me believe that that wasn’t Kurt’s “true” retirement match. He won’t go out without a win,
    I'm happy Becky Lunch won
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I think its time for me to get into wrestling. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I watched a match on YouTube between Triple H and Stephanie McMahon vs. Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle and it was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen. It might have been last year's wrestlemania but goddamn that was bad.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    It was a good card but WWE has pacing issues on Wrestlemania cause they try to cram in everything when they don’t need to. Main event suffered because of this. 

They seemed to have that problem in almost every PPV this last yeat
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I think its time for me to get into wrestling. 

We dont want your weeb ass near The Sky Pirates 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Did anyone else watch AEW Double or Nothing ppv tonight? It was honestly really fucking good.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    What a fucking PPV 
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    The three main matches made it a really good show.

The Bucks going over the Lucha Bros didn’t make any sense. But the match was terrific though. 

Jericho/Omega was great as well. Jericho should absolutely be their first champion in a few months. They obviously set up Moxley and Omega going forward, so that should be fun. 

Cody/Dustin was an absolute classic. Such an incredible story told there. Even though Dustin isn’t ready to hang it up, this would’ve been the perfect send off. 

Everything was pretty forgettable for the most part.

Anybody on here still actively watching? That ending to Hell In A Cell tonight was legitimately the most GARBAGE ending I can remember in my entire 23 years of life. Holy fuck. 🤦🏻‍♂️ From what I seen on Twitter, legitimate riots started at the arena once it went off air.
    I learned my lesson going to HIAC last year and watching that hot garbage ending live. Knew this was coming and skipped this ppv entirely.

AE DUB! AE DUB! AE DUB!