Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well this is stupid

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol. It WAS a menthol. That's all my Mom smokes.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    "Yep, and thats why I lol when people try to give me shit for smoking Marijuana when they smoke Cigarettes."

once again i have no issue with people who smoke it up. i just have issues with people who drive while high. or drunk.

yea i smoke cigs. ive been smoking for 5 years almost. i can smoke and drive at the same time and i wont get locked up for it.

I enjoy my nicotene. yes i am aware its a bad habit. I understand that it CAN give me Lung cancer. dosnt mean it will. and yeah it kills people. after 30 or so years of doing it. Heavily.

Lol. It WAS a menthol. That's all my Mom smokes

thats what i smoke. i love em.

full flavor cigarettes...i started on those..now i cant stand them...

oh and Menthols are bad for a first cigarette. lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ehh I don't care. Won't be smoking one again anyways. Me and my friend occasionally get those Apple flavored cigars though lol.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol my friend made me smoke a Black & Mild one time...It wasn't terrible, but I have no intention of wasting money on the stuff.
    image Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited May 2010
    Nick, they used to have designated spot where you could smoke, but no one would ever follow it. I couldn't walk through the quad or by the Criminal Justice building without breaking in a giant cloud of smoke. Now they have big fines for first time offense.

As for pot, I don't care if they smoke it, as long as they don't drive. I do know a few people that drive better when they're high, but it's still stupid to drive while high.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Britt, they dont even have smoking patios anymore around here. that i know of. And it sucks. Being 19 most of the venues around here, if youwanna smoke you gotta go outside and its like no re entry if youre under 21...which is BULLLLLLLLSHIT.

im not talking about campus..im just talking about Bars, Venues and restaraunts and shit...now if you wanna smoke you gotta smoke like 20-30 feet away from any buisness..
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I used to smoke cigarettes quite a bit, started getting totally out of shape, and quitting helped me get back into shape.

"That's like saying it's fine to drive drunk. You may not think it affects you but it does. They should make weed legal then police it the same way they do alcohol. Drive high you get arrested. "

No, it's not at all. I fully support legalization of marijuana, and even the enforcement you are talking about, but it is a completely different drug. I have no problem with it being considered a DUI, hell it probably should be, but in no way is being high the same as being drunk when operating a car.

"I doubt alot of you are even registered to vote. and thats a thing that really bothers me, people who dont vote that bitch about shit that they have NO say over."

Let me get this straight. Because we aren't 18, we can't say things are wrong...

The government makes it seem like something huge happens at 18.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    ^It's the same way here for concert venues. Which I am fine with, but then again, I'm a nonsmoker and an asthmatic.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    ^im a considerate smoker though. in crowds i blow my smoke straight up. when people walk by with their kids, i try to move.
    Well, if most smokers were considerate, there might not be a ban. But that's not the case. I've said to some people at shows that I'm allergic to smoke (which I am) and they just laugh at me, make snide comments and continue to smoke my way.
    "Let me get this straight. Because we aren't 18, we can't say things are wrong..."

this is mainly cause my dad believes this, and well i started to just from being around it for some time. but i assume most people on here are 18+ minus a few.

When i say i doubt most of you are registered, since i assume most people are 18+ thats why i said most, not all. but if youre 18, dont vote, but had the opportunity to register to vote, in my opinion you have no buisness bitching about politics, laws and shit. Theres nothing you can do about it, because you dont vote, so i dont wanna fucking hear it.

but this is why i rarely voice my opinion on these places cause theres always the pricks that like to pick and choose certain things i say, mix and match whatever, not saying thats what youre doing. but Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I personally believe smoking weed is almost as pointless as trying to fuck a doorknob.
    it gets you no where. id rather have my money for more important shit than a Dub of chronic. but thats my opinion. and i stand by my beliefs.

so all you stoners enjoy wasting your money on that shit. i know im going to get shit like "OOOhhhhh but you waste your money on cigarettes!"

cigarettes serve me a purpose. they keep me level headed, sane and im not so uptight, or high strung, like i usually am. I do have anger issues, when i get pissed i smoke a cigarette, im not a chain smoker i can quit when i want to, i have no desire.

but im done on this subject. im going back to my trolling...posting random one liners, random pics and insults...just wanted to speak my mind for a change.
    "Well, if most smokers were considerate, there might not be a ban. But that's not the case. I've said to some people at shows that I'm allergic to smoke (which I am) and they just laugh at me, make snide comments and continue to smoke my way."

see im not a dick like that...ill even put my cigarette out if asked with no issues.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    "Well, if most smokers were considerate, there might not be a ban. But that's not the case. I've said to some people at shows that I'm allergic to smoke (which I am) and they just laugh at me, make snide comments and continue to smoke my way."

BUT THEY NEED IT MAAAAN!
    "BUT THEY NEED IT MAAAAN!"

Well, they can need it 6 feet to the right or left.
    lol usually people aren't dicks and do that here.
    I'm talking about Philly...1/2 the people are dicks.
    lol. i hate the east coast
    I love it. I just hate assholes.
    East coast is like 90% asshole though....

jk i dk i havnt been there in a while