Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well this is stupid

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "but this is why i rarely voice my opinion on these places cause theres always the pricks that like to pick and choose certain things i say, mix and match whatever, not saying thats what youre doing. but Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. "

I'm sorry if that's how you interpreted it, I saw what you said as an attack upon those of us who are under 18.

"I personally believe smoking weed is almost as pointless as trying to fuck a doorknob.
    it gets you no where. id rather have my money for more important shit than a Dub of chronic. but thats my opinion. and i stand by my beliefs.

so all you stoners enjoy wasting your money on that shit. i know im going to get shit like "OOOhhhhh but you waste your money on cigarettes!"

cigarettes serve me a purpose. they keep me level headed, sane and im not so uptight, or high strung, like i usually am. I do have anger issues, when i get pissed i smoke a cigarette, im not a chain smoker i can quit when i want to, i have no desire."

Believe me, as a former smoker, I know what you mean. I thought it was what stopped me from freaking out about everyone, and to some extent, it did. However, how you just described your habit is concerning. You admit your anger issues, and when you get angry, you have a cigarette. Without that cigarette, you could flip out on someone. Without that physical dependency, you wouldn't flip out on someone. How did it start? Were you mad and then started smoking? Or were you smoking, got mad, then smoked more? I'll end this terribly construed argument also by saying quitting is the hardest thing I've ever done, it takes strength of mind and body that I don't think I have anymore, but had at one point. Don't ever underestimate how tough it is.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    In this area we got NYC drifters, North Jersey asshole, South Jersey assholes and Philly assholes. And Atlantic City trash.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    the story of me starting smoking...kinda funny actually...

i usedto do smoke tricks before i smoked...rings..random clouds...etc...then my friend thought itd be funny to slap my back....i was shirtless....pretty much he gave me a body glove...had his hand wet or whatever..and i inhaled and then i kept on doing it. lmao
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If you can't make it 4 hours through a show without a cigarette that's pretty pathetic and shows your lack of control.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "i vote i can bitch or moan. but if this comes to Az ill sure as fuck support it. not because i have anything against stoners...some of my best friends are stoners..but driving while is is still DUI people. sure you say "Oh it dosnt affect me" bullshit."

I vote so I can bitch and moan too. But that's not what they're trying to do here hints the "If you smoked marijuana last week or even last month and you drive a car, you may be sent to prison under new guidelines drafted by the federal government." part. And alcohol, weed, ect effects people in different ways. Sometimes weed doesn't effect peoples driving because I've done high rides enough times. I don't support people doing that because, well, people can die but for some people the effects are slight.
    imageimage
    simple solution to the whole, if you have smoked within a week or a month...dont do it.

then you have nothing to worry about.
    The point is, it's stupid. I smoked a few weeks ago. I'm fuckin' tip top shape but the government wants to throw me in prison just because it takes a while for it to not show up in tests? Fuck that shit. The government should be focusing on rapists, murderers, alcoholics, and more important shit then putting someone in prison because they smoked a joint the previous month
    imageimage
    I dont see where the government is in the wrong here. They are enforcing a law. Marijuana is illegal. Killing people is Illegal.

thats the key. its illegal, if you dont wanna go to jail for something dont do it. simple as that.
    I get your opinion, and I respect that. But I still think this is stupid just like that damn Arizona law
    imageimage
    Well youre lucky youre not a Darker white man living in AZ...ive been stopped a few times..

its gotten to the point where i have to carry my SSC with me....it blows.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    AZ law makes sense: Commit a crime? Don't pay tax? gtfo.
    I love winning with women
    "Well youre lucky youre not a Darker white man living in AZ...ive been stopped a few times..

its gotten to the point where i have to carry my SSC with me....it blows."

I call bullshit :P
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How is it stupid to try and remove people that are in the country illegally by asking for ID? Once again I pose the question can you think of any simpler of a solution to the illegals problem?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    All Mexicans will be shot on site.
    I call bullshit :P"

the majority of the questioning was done while i was doing my Pumpkin/Xmas tree lot...

i dont even go near home depot or Lowes anymore...cause i always get questioned.
    Just fuckin' shoot em in the legs so that cant run. They keep trying to move with their arms, shoot em in the arms too. They try to shoot you, kill em. Problem solved but idk who would want to do that duty soo.. <_>
    imageimage
    But you're like the whitest kid I know...
    im not really that white....

lol

now..if i was chillin shirtless and the cops saw the blinding glare off my pale chest or back..lol

i really gotta get rid of my farmers tan...Mayhem fest >:D