Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well this is stupid

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    i thought you had a license wine
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    License to drive? Yes.

License to smoke weed? no...I wish...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well this is indeed fucking stupid.

Oh and Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    IT GROWS THEM!
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Ahh..the joys of not smoking...i dont have to worry about this when i drive :>

the only smoke theyll find on me is a pack of marlboros
    You have to be fucking retarded to actually get caught with this...
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    this is the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Ok I'm not very familiar with the effects pot has on someone when they are driving, so to anyone that has done that, be honest, how much of a positive/negative difference does it make?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    In high school a girl that sat next to me in class was killed in a car accident when the driver was high. He had a delayed reaction to something and wrapped the car around a tree. Anyway it was a bright sunny day so there was no excuse for what had happened. I just wish they would have arrested him or at least some form of punishment for wrecking his car and getting the girl killed.

So to me when someone says it doesn't affect their driving I think they are full of shit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    this will only be used if someone is obviously high or they cause an accident and appear under the influence......your not gonna get a dui if u smoked two days prior lol, that will never stick....
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2010
    "So to me when someone says it doesn't affect their driving I think they are full of shit."
    ^While I do agree to a certain extent, I think you have to factor in how much that person smoked and the overall driving skills of the person.

I won't lie the majority of my smoking when i'm alone is me out driving smoking in my car. That being said, I only smoke on roads I know or that are very close to my house.

As far as the effects of smoking while driving... I usually get a lot more cautious, if anything i'll catch myself going under the speed limit. I've been out smoking in my car and almost hit at least 5-8 deers when they ran in the road but so far I have been able to avoid them either my slamming on the breaks or swerving around them. *knocks on wood*

So again i'll say it definitely depends on how much you smoked before you drive and how that person handles Marijuana.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Where were you,
    When they built the ladder, to heaven?
    image Photobucket
    I'm not affected by weed when I drive. I know people that are, and I know people that aren't. I'm a person of the latter.
    That's like saying it's fine to drive drunk. You may not think it affects you but it does. They should make weed legal then police it the same way they do alcohol. Drive high you get arrested.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I know of some cops who drive high around here <_>
    imageimage
    And they should be released from their job. Same as anyone who works while high or drunk.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    That rarely happens because they know how to not get caught. But once, someone did get caught because all the weed they would confiscate and hold as evidence would go missing. He ended up taking too much over the course of 10-15 years I think and they nailed him for not only that but money and other things too haha
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    what constatutes drunk nowadays is pathetic, blowing a .08 is so easy. i can drive perfectly fine at .08 without question and have hundreds of times
    They just want your dollar. That's just my opinion though <_>
    imageimage