Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well this is stupid

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Don't put yourself in a situation where you have to worry about getting in trouble and you will have no worries
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "That's like saying it's fine to drive drunk. You may not think it affects you but it does."

Being drunk versus being high are two completely different things though. But I hear what you are saying and I respect your opinion.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I won't drive while high, nor drunk. But if the government wants to be retarded and try and enforce this "if you even smoked a month ago WE ARE GOING TO THROW YOU IN JAIL" crap then I'll worry because slowly our rights our rights are getting thrown out the window
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's not legal to smoke weed so how are they throwing any rights you have out the window?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited May 2010
    It's not legal to smoke, yeah. But they can't do anything to you if it's just lingering in your system after however long it's been since you smoked. But they enforce this it doesn't matter. In my opinion I think there should be stricter laws on alcohol then with weed.
    imageimage
    ^ Alcohol and Tobacco IMO
    True. But what I've always tried to figure out is why there's so much shit in tobacco. I'm sure that natural tobacco leaves don't have rat poison or any of that bullshit in there so where the fuck does it come from?
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    they put it in to keep u addicted.....
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The public smoking ban in Michigan took effect this month and U of M will be a smoke-free campus in 2011.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^ i dont even smoke and think thats bullshit...
    I think they put alot of things in it to not only just keep you addicted but so the government can profit from all the hordes of tax it brings in. Every once in a while I'll end up saying it's the governments way of killing off some of the population
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "i dont even smoke and think thats bullshit..."

The debate both ways is pretty lulzy. Personally I don't have a problem with smokers as long as you're not making me inhale it.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^ Jesus Christ.

And people smoke that shit?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I love being on a smoke-free campus. And I think this would be a good law.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    "Well this is stupid"

yes smoking weed is stupid..and quite pointless if you ask me.

I doubt alot of you are even registered to vote. and thats a thing that really bothers me, people who dont vote that bitch about shit that they have NO say over.

i vote i can bitch or moan. but if this comes to Az ill sure as fuck support it. not because i have anything against stoners...some of my best friends are stoners..but driving while is is still DUI people. sure you say "Oh it dosnt affect me" bullshit.

sure i also support the legalization of marijuana. for one sole reason. the fact that it will help our shitty as fuck economy.
    Yep, and thats why I lol when people try to give me shit for smoking Marijuana when they smoke Cigarettes.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've tried a cigarette before I'll admit, took one of my Mom's for the hell of it. Fucking wretched. I coughed like a motherfucker the first time I tried to inhale it. After that I was able to inhale, and I finished it, but oh GOD the taste it left in my mouth. I couldn't get rid of it either. Brushed my teeth, mouth wash, and 3 pieces of Spearmint gum and it wouldn't go the fuck away.

Nasty. I can't believe people like that shit.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    "I love being on a smoke-free campus. And I think this would be a good law."

in Az there is a smoking ban that has been in effect for a few years..the main reason people bitching about going to Bars and Concerts and being around smokers.

they shouldnt have banned smoking in every goddamn place in this state. they should have Smoking permitted bars. and non smoking bars. bars around here smell like stale beer, piss and beer farts...not very fun.
    Oh and Erik if the taste is the issue when you smoked a cigarette... try a menthol.

haha, just kidding.