Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I liked it up until I was 10 or 11. I remember Time Force being the last one I was really into 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited March 2023
    I watched through Wild Force growing up. Then felt like I was too old for it. Saw some of Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and Ninja Steel as an adult, and I liked what I saw. I still mainly like/watch Mighty Morphin, Zeo, and Turbo, but its rad. 

And like I said Im getting into Sentai now. Been meaning to get into Kamen Rider too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I tried revisiting a few years ago and couldn’t do it. Good for you though one of my buddies is obsessed with sentai
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    You like shit entertainment sorry not sorry
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Was talking to MC
    The meme still stands
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    They just got the whole original movie cast to do the anime =)
    Another generation of women ruined
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Once again murder mystery 2 was better than glass onion. 
    I actually kinda enjoyed the first Murder Mystery
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Murder mystery 1 was miles better than knives out 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Dope collectors tin for the movie 
    FLAT said:
    Murder mystery 1 was miles better than knives out 
     Never seen it 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Todd's brain cells have atrophied to the point he doesn't understand the difference between disagree and dislike
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Copy pasting from my FB but:

Mario movie was fucking perfect. Movie of the year, fuck yo over serious artsy cinema I don’t give a fuck. That was the Mario movie I wanted my entire life and that 80s live action piece of shit abomination don’t count either. That was everything I wanted it to be and I couldn’t stop smiling the entire fucking movie. That’s what this shit is all about man let the nerds have this one. This franchise and universe are so near and dear to me and my heart is so full after this one, definitely got a lil misty eyed at the end of it. Everything was so on point. The music was fucking *CHEF’S KISS*. The attention to detail, all the Easter eggs, a lil bit of everything from the actual games all being thrown in, jus everything dawg. Even Mario’s actual voice was done overall pretty well, which was my initial biggest concern. It’s not jus Chris Pratt’s regular ass voice like it seemed in the trailers, he did throw in that slight lil Italian accent to it and while it’s far from the high pitched over exaggerated version from the games, it’s fitting and it WORKS. That’s all I can ask for. Hardest video game production of all time, and that goes for movies AND shows. Mother fuck a The Last Of Us lmao. I’m so happy rn dawg truly, never fucking let go of yo youth. 11/10!!!!
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer

Definitely already locked this in wit the quickness too. 💯💯
    Copy pasting from my FB but:

Mario movie was fucking perfect. Movie of the year, fuck yo over serious artsy cinema I don’t give a fuck. That was the Mario movie I wanted my entire life and that 80s live action piece of shit abomination don’t count either. That was everything I wanted it to be and I couldn’t stop smiling the entire fucking movie. That’s what this shit is all about man let the nerds have this one. This franchise and universe are so near and dear to me and my heart is so full after this one, definitely got a lil misty eyed at the end of it. Everything was so on point. The music was fucking *CHEF’S KISS*. The attention to detail, all the Easter eggs, a lil bit of everything from the actual games all being thrown in, jus everything dawg. Even Mario’s actual voice was done overall pretty well, which was my initial biggest concern. It’s not jus Chris Pratt’s regular ass voice like it seemed in the trailers, he did throw in that slight lil Italian accent to it and while it’s far from the high pitched over exaggerated version from the games, it’s fitting and it WORKS. That’s all I can ask for. Hardest video game production of all time, and that goes for movies AND shows. Mother fuck a The Last Of Us lmao. I’m so happy rn dawg truly, never fucking let go of yo youth. 11/10!!!!
     It was alright