Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Idk. Slashers and giallos are just what I like best. Most modern horror is too clean. And movies like The Babadook look like some hipster out of film school made it. There's no grit. Im not into movies like The Conjuring either for similar reasons. Gimme tits and gore and shlock. 

I did really like Happy Death Day though. Thats another modern horror movie I liked  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I think there's good in all of it,  theres some shit as well. For sure. I love gorefest, but I also love the psychological stuff. I think you'd like Hereditary tho.
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    At The Incredibles 2.  

My niece is the only kid here.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jurassic World 2 is already up streaming online lol. It was pretty fun. 
    inb4lists
    Straight up ripped off the Deadpool 2 armored truck scene

https://youtu.be/gLJAQuyuYkw
    ... said:
    So, like, move to another seat?
    I was with a group and the movie had started. Didnt want to make a scene. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I've gotten into multiple arguments with people about being loud or talking in the theater. They always react like I'm the asshole for politely asking them to stop taking during the movie. The entitlement is insane. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    When I saw Black Panther, there was some dipshit next to me (the theater had assigned seating) that kept ticking away on his phone. It was distracting af. After a while, I just lost patience with him and was like “Sir, can you put that away?”. I wasn’t rude really and wasn’t loud either. My wife and kids didn’t even notice. But it scared the shit out of the guy. It was odd. For a moment, I thought he was gonna report me. It kinda made it even more awkward than before. When the movie was over, he rushed out of the theater and skipped the after-credits scene.

I have fairly major social anxiety, so even going so far as to say anything takes a lot. I also have bad history because I said something to someone talking too much at Alien vs Predator and it started a fight and I almost got arrested (long story), so I do everything in my power to just deal with it and not make a scene. 
    How many stories do you have that start or end with "almost got arrested ", exactly?
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    True

Its cuz I used to be really angry
    I'm just messing with you. I actually did almost get arrest/stabbed at the show i went to in Syracuse, NY last week. Show itself was fun, shit got heated right as it ended though. Not entirely sure what started it, but i guess i just happened to be standing in the way of whoever they were after lol. Could've been worse. 
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    And you almost got detained for that shit?
    Venue owner called the cops when he saw a guy pull a knife, police station is like 3 blocks from the venue so they were there before the fight ended. 
    inb4lists