Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Im not saying Im automatically going to hate the movie. I didnt like the changes they made to Ultron, yet I still enjoyed Avengers 2. I want to see some comic book costumes make their appearances to the movies, yet I dont automatically hate the movie if they dont have it. And I do like other changes, like for example X-23 as a young girl instead of a young adult worked really well in Logan. 

But I do know I will not like the new Flash. I dont think it will ruin the movie, like Mandarin's change in Iron Man 3 kind of ruined Iron Man 3 for me. But It WILL ruin the Flash character in the movie for me. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Just think of him as a new character. The Flash your thinking of is a different dude. 

It's easier that way =))
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    One could almost argue that you're supposed to hate him anyway based on his dynamic with Peter. Maybe the movie is on some meta shit to really make you dislike the character. If so it was very effective.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I think deep down I just want to see a Agent Venom movie sometime down the line, and want to see real Flash in the role, and its making me salty. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I think having Peter living in Queens with a bunch of white kids set in the present just doesn't work anymore. The only thing that bothered me about the movie was how they wasted some of the cast. Why have Martin Starr and Hannibal Burress and just have them play stock characters? I thought Tomei's Aunt May was a little undercooked, but I'm actually glad they didn't focus on her too much because her being young and hot has potential to be annoying if focused on too much. The version of May in the Raimi movies was fairly dedicated to the Stan Lee version, but she was annoying af and made me hate the cgaracter. I'm glad they did something to update her
    Raimi's May was perfect, fuck outta here. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Nah. By the end of the first one I was already hoping Goblin would take her out
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Going today \m/
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2017
    Just saw it. It was ok. Good, not great. Lot I liked, a lot I didnt like. I give it like a 6/7 out of 10. 

Wonder Woman is still the best super hero movie of the year. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    going to Minions3 of whatever it's called
    Lol Despicable Me 3
    Just got back. Best Spider-Man movie yet. A couple mis-castings, but other than that it was awesome. 
    Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > Amazing Spiderman > Spiderman Homecoming > Amazing Spiderman 2 > Spiderman 3
    Nah. I was honestly disappointed with it. 
    Dime said:
    Lol Despicable Me 3
    It was actually pretty good..I always enjoy the minon movies
    I don't know if you're just making a joke because the Minions have gotten an increasingly annoying amount of screen time as the movies have progressed, but those movies are called Despicable Me. Minions had one spin off of their own. First Despicable Me was pretty funny and fresh. Second one sucked dick. Minions spin off was fun as fuck because I was plastered but I feel I wouldn't enjoy it sober. Don't know if I'll see 3. 
    Nah. I was honestly disappointed with it. 
    I was pleasantly surprised. I like how vunerable Peter was and how he lacked confidence. Yet was still witty and charasmatic. Easily the best Peter Parker we've seen.

I also really liked the plot and how much it tied into the MCU. The easter eggs were dope and not shoved in like the Garfield movies 
    Dime said:
    I don't know if you're just making a joke because the Minions have gotten an increasingly annoying amount of screen time as the movies have progressed, but those movies are called Despicable Me. Minions had one spin off of their own. First Despicable Me was pretty funny and fresh. Second one sucked dick. Minions spin off was fun as fuck because I was plastered but I feel I wouldn't enjoy it sober. Don't know if I'll see 3. 
    We go see all the animated movies for my son. He enjoys them..This last one was pretty good..on the short side but most are