Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
    My buddy stepped on our last USB cord and broke it so I can't charge the controller. I've watched shawshank redemption like 10 times the past two days because it starts automatically. 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    +)))))))))))))))

:|
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    more hyped for suicide squad

• Options
    GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol'd when I saw the trailer because while the ad was playing I read a comment that said "Civil War? It's like seven of them in a fucking parking lot." wondered what they could mean until the end of the trailer when it shows the face to face...and then running at each other in what looks like a parking lot 
    image Photobucket
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Notorious said:
    more hyped for suicide squad
    looks like trash
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    She looks horrible as Harley
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Do all the neckbeards hate Margot as Quinn?

• Options
    All comic book fans do
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    Notorious said:
    Do all the neckbeards hate Margot as Quinn?
    I'd watch that woman play anything. They could cast her as the next Green Lantern and I'd be there opening night

So...no. She's fine as Harley. The complaint I see most is more the art departments fault because she doesn't dress the part. I don't know much about the character cuz i had largely transcended hero comics by the time she was a thing, so I don't really know what the big deal is. I entered Deadpool with a similar apathy and left highly entertained so I feel good about the prospects
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    It's kinda funny to me how much people hold specifics of characters against the actors. Most actors are clean slates in terms of characterization. They just do what they're told. Only performers with tenure get much say, unless they're friendly with the director. Art department pics the clothes, directors tell them what to do, actors get blamed for shitty characters. It goes both ways though. Actors get a lot of credit for shit they don't have a say on all the time
  • Options
    Admittedly, the newest Bats v Supes trailer looked better than the last one. 

Suicide Squad looks better than expected, but their versions of Harley and Joker are killing my buzz for it.

Civil War gave me an erection lasting longer than 5 hours
    spoiler warning if you haven't read the comics

--------------------------------
    My gf is really pumped for Civil War. When the trailer came on before Star Wars I was whispering teasing her saying it looked predictable as hell and that it was going to be shit. I whisper "it's obvious they're going to fight for a bit and then team up against a common enemy". She isn't very good at whispering and responds in a low voice that can be heard by everybody around "no babe steve rogers dies in this movie"

dude turned around and death stared her. honestly was a point where I was gonna let the  angry mob have her, possible join in
  • Options
    Xenocide said:
    Admittedly, the newest Bats v Supes trailer looked better than the last one. 

Suicide Squad looks better than expected, but their versions of Harley and Joker are killing my buzz for it.

Civil War gave me an erection lasting longer than 5 hours
    spoiler warning if you haven't read the comics

--------------------------------
    My gf is really pumped for Civil War. When the trailer came on before Star Wars I was whispering teasing her saying it looked predictable as hell and that it was going to be shit. I whisper "it's obvious they're going to fight for a bit and then team up against a common enemy". She isn't very good at whispering and responds in a low voice that can be heard by everybody around "no babe steve rogers dies in this movie"

dude turned around and death stared her. honestly was a point where I was gonna let the  angry mob have her, possible join in
    Yea, no common enemy stops Civil War. Spidey has a big role in the comics as well. 
  • Options
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    Spoiled BvS for myself. All I can say is this is probably going to be DC's best movie. Cant wait to see the flashback scene with a certain hero and villain <;  
  • Options
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2016
    Now this is a Shredder. Should have looked like this in the first movie. At least they are listening and making changes the right way. Part 2 doesnt look bad and KRANG!!!

• Options
    NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Going to an advanced screening of Batman/Superman on the 21st. 
  • Options
    OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    zootopia was decent as expected. breaking bad reference about 3/4 in lol.
    I love winning with women