Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I don't like Smith as Deadshot either. I feel like they're going to make his character turn good and to help take down Harley. 
    inb4lists
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    ... said:
    I don't like Smith as Deadshot either. I feel like they're going to make his character turn good and to help take down Harley. 
    Deadshot is what I'm least worried about right now. At least he seems like Deadshot. If anything he'll just fuck Harley like in Assault On Arkham 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't go as far as to call Batman V Superman trash it's just really not a good movie. The narrative is too jumpy and unfocused and it's bloated with inconsistencies and subplots. But Affleck does shine as Batman and the fight scenes are pretty good it's just the lack of. I felt like there was a lot of ex machina and the characters knew shit they shouldn't have known. Doomsday was completely unnecessary especially since this movie drags like a motherfucker. Not to mention it was made to be this huge conflict and Batman V Superman actually happened for like fifteen mins lol overall I was more disappointed then anything because I was really hyped for it. Suicide Squad needs to be at least 8/10 otherwise Marvel is bending DC over and violently gang raping them for this year. 
  • Options
    Side note: Casting Eisenburg as Lex was more disapointing then Hilary and Trump sweeping initial primaries. Fuck whoever made that call. 
  • Options
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Batman dream sequencing and Superman dying like 6 times was painfully annoying. Like Justice League has already been confirmed I know that nigga ain't dead. 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
  • Options
    Dime said:
    I wouldn't go as far as to call Batman V Superman trash it's just really not a good movie. The narrative is too jumpy and unfocused and it's bloated with inconsistencies and subplots. But Affleck does shine as Batman and the fight scenes are pretty good it's just the lack of. I felt like there was a lot of ex machina and the characters knew shit they shouldn't have known. Doomsday was completely unnecessary especially since this movie drags like a motherfucker. Not to mention it was made to be this huge conflict and Batman V Superman actually happened for like fifteen mins lol overall I was more disappointed then anything because I was really hyped for it. Suicide Squad needs to be at least 8/10 otherwise Marvel is bending DC over and violently gang raping them for this year. 
    My thoughts, expanded, spoilers ahead:
    The story was weak and contrived. The movie dragged on. The inclusion of Wonder Woman was pointless, she didnt need to be in the movie at all. Lois Lane's inclusion waa pointless, she didnt need to be included at all. Lex Luther was terrible, both in casting and in interpretation. Batman's characterization was off (killing people, why? Cops still don't know who he is, or that he's good after 30 years or whatever, why?) The reason for Batman and Superman fighting felt forced. The reason they stopped felt forced. Doomsday felt shoehorned. The fact they did DoS so early is lame. Flash looks like shit. Aquaman killed a guy. The ending scene was a mess. Batman branding people was weird and stupid. 

I blame Marvel for raising the standard of what comic movies can and should be. 

• Options
    I agree with all of that. That's what I meant with plot inconsistencies. And yes Doomsday was forced and so unnecessary. It distracted too much from the main point and made the central conflict rushed and almost irrelevant. Bat branding was fucking stupid as well. 
  • Options
    Why isnt Mystique blue in the new fucking Xmen?
  • Options
    Oh yea and more BvS spoilers 
    How fucking stupid that Lois goes through the trouble of throwing the spear in the water, only to five minutes later be like "oh I need that" only to get a trap set up so Superman could save her, and then waste time talking about how much he loves her instead of wasting Doomsday?
  • Options
    Why isnt Mystique blue in the new fucking Xmen?
    Apparently its because Lawrence didnt want to wear the makeup. Fucking stupid. I wish Lawrence ended with Hunger Games, she annoys me so much.
  • Options
    Dude what the Fuck are you even talking about Mystique is blue in the trailer. Lawrence complained about the make up so they changed that starting with Days Of Future Past. Her face is make up and she wears a body suit now. 
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Dime said:
    Dude what the Fuck are you even talking about Mystique is blue in the trailer. Lawrence complained about the make up so they changed that starting with Days Of Future Past. Her face is make up and she wears a body suit now. 
    She is not blue in the new Xmen trailers, or any promo shoots. She said that for the majority of the film she will not be blue. 
  • Options
    In the trailer I saw yesterday, she wasnt blue. All the promo pics she looks like this:

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    ...okay? And the trailer i just pulled that from shows her blue multiple times in different scenes. 
  • Options
    GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    She's blue but in as few scenes as she could have possibly gotten away with. She said it. 
    image Photobucket
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    Saw batman v superman. Kind of disappointing but I didn't hate it like I hated Man of Steel. 

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Superman is the most bad ass character everything created, but everything he's involved in sucks. The superman n64 game =))