Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    I doubt anyone gives a shit about what Lawrence thinks. It's way more likely the studio wants her face in the trailers because she's a star. I'm more worried about a movie revolving around her character because of that
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    She's blue but in as few scenes as she could have possibly gotten away with. She said it. 
    Thats what Im saying. Faggotry
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She's spent a lot of time in both movies so far either not blue or shape shifting. Why is it such a big deal come act 3? The way MC was complaining you'd think they were turning the bitch purple. Christ. 
  • Options
    Notorious said:
    Saw batman v superman. Kind of disappointing but I didn't hate it like I hated Man of Steel. 
      Agree. Felt the same way. 
  • Options
    Champ said:
    It wasn't this place. It was fb. Some asshole posted it on a comedy page I liked. Popped up in my feed like he was one of my friends. Happened to me with Force Awakens, too. You would think that fb would have some sort of option to filter certain words so that doesn't happen
  • Options
    Definitely > Man Of steel
  • Options
    Dime said:
    She's spent a lot of time in both movies so far either not blue or shape shifting. Why is it such a big deal come act 3? The way MC was complaining you'd think they were turning the bitch purple. Christ. 
    I didnt see the last two, but faggotry in those too then. Fuck Lawrence
  • Options
    Well what the Fuck are you bitching about you fucking dork. You're bitching about the last installment of a trilogy you haven't seen and don't plan on seeing. 
  • Options
    I plan on seeing it
  • Options
    JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,700 mod
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, you're only missing out on the two best X-Men movies..... :| 
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Options
    X2>Days Of Future Past>First Class>X-Men>Last Stand>Origins>The Wolverine
  • Options
    Yeah, you're only missing out on the two best X-Men movies..... :| 
    I'll get to them. Im finally watching the Captain Americas tonight
  • Options
    I liked Batman v Superman. I don't really know what people expect of these movies. Read any interview with Joel Schumacher or Sam Raimi: studios meddle with comic movies heavy because they A) worry about toy and t shirt sales and B) they don't respect the characters. They cannibalize film series by using the movies as pretty much a commercial for their licensing. DC isn't a studio like Marvel is. They don't have the sort of integration with the comics creators the way Marvel does. They're just buying talent that worked on other comic movies successfully. There's a level of autonomy that creators have when it comes to movies like Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy that will never be given to anyone doing a gigantic, half a billion budget Batman/Superman Justice League herald. 
  • Options
    Captain Americas are pretty good
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    I wouldn't go as far as to call Batman V Superman trash it's just really not a good movie. The narrative is too jumpy and unfocused and it's bloated with inconsistencies and subplots. But Affleck does shine as Batman and the fight scenes are pretty good it's just the lack of. I felt like there was a lot of ex machina and the characters knew shit they shouldn't have known. Doomsday was completely unnecessary especially since this movie drags like a motherfucker. Not to mention it was made to be this huge conflict and Batman V Superman actually happened for like fifteen mins lol overall I was more disappointed then anything because I was really hyped for it. Suicide Squad needs to be at least 8/10 otherwise Marvel is bending DC over and violently gang raping them for this year. 
    My thoughts, expanded, spoilers ahead:
     Lois Lane's inclusion waa pointless, she didnt need to be included at all.

She was actually a very important part of the whole movie and future movies. For some of you who are die hard "comic nerds" and shit sure do miss a lot of whats going on. 
  • Options
    Dime said:
    I wouldn't go as far as to call Batman V Superman trash it's just really not a good movie. The narrative is too jumpy and unfocused and it's bloated with inconsistencies and subplots. But Affleck does shine as Batman and the fight scenes are pretty good it's just the lack of. I felt like there was a lot of ex machina and the characters knew shit they shouldn't have known. Doomsday was completely unnecessary especially since this movie drags like a motherfucker. Not to mention it was made to be this huge conflict and Batman V Superman actually happened for like fifteen mins lol overall I was more disappointed then anything because I was really hyped for it. Suicide Squad needs to be at least 8/10 otherwise Marvel is bending DC over and violently gang raping them for this year. 

She was actually a very important part of the whole movie and future movies. For some of you who are die hard "comic nerds" and shit sure do miss a lot of whats going on. 
    She wasnt needed. She literally figured out the same thing Batman did. Cool? All she did was get herself into traps so Supes could save her. Something that could have been done so much better, and provided some real reason for the movie to go on. 

Oh and she pointed out Supes's mom was Martha so Bats would stop fighting - which was a retarded plot device
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,223 mod
    Keep leakin bitch nigga

• Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2016
    Dime said:

She wasnt needed. She literally figured out the same thing Batman did. Cool? All she did was get herself into traps so Supes could save her. Something that could have been done so much better, and provided some real reason for the movie to go on. 

Oh and she pointed out Supes's mom was Martha so Bats would stop fighting - which was a retarded plot device
    ***SPOILERS***

This is exactly what I am talking about lol. She was there to show the relationship between her and supe's. All those scenes between them when they are alone and talking is showing you their relationship. They are showing you how much they both love each other and how strong their relationship is. This is setting up for what you saw in the Nightmare sequence. When Flash comes to warn Batman that she is the key to all of this and to what happened. He actually fucked up and was too soon when he warned Batman about it. The last part with both of them is them showing you how much Superman loves her and he would do ANYTHING for her. When he had that dream with his dad and his dad talked about how meeting his mother was the best thing that ever happened to him cause she kept him grounded. That's how Supe's feels now with Lois now. A woman that keeps him grounded and loves him more than anything. 

All of that is setting up when she dies and Superman loses his shit and starts destroying everyone cause he lost everything that meant something to him. Without Lois he isn't grounded anymore and is a loose canon to just do whatever now. She was very important to this movie and future movies but you paper ass niggas don't see that shit cause you are busy leaking. 
  • Options
    Dime said:

***SPOILERS***

This is exactly what I am talking about lol. She was there to show the relationship between her and supe's. All those scenes between them when they are alone and talking is showing you their relationship. They are showing you how much they both love each other and how strong their relationship is. This is setting up for what you saw in the Nightmare sequence. When Flash comes to warn Batman that she is the key to all of this and to what happened. He actually fucked up and was too soon when he warned Batman about it. The last part with both of them is them showing you how much Superman loves her and he would do ANYTHING for her. When he had that dream with his dad and his dad talked about how meeting his mother was the best thing that ever happened to him cause she kept him grounded. That's how Supe's feels now with Lois now. A woman that keeps him grounded and loves him more than anything. 

All of that is setting up when she dies and Superman loses his shit and starts destroying everyone cause he lost everything that meant something to him. Without Lois he isn't grounded anymore and is a loose canon to just do whatever now. She was very important to this movie and future movies but you paper ass niggas don't see that shit cause you are busy leaking. 
    Yea, no they didnt convey that at all. If that was the case SHE should have been the reason Bats and Supes stopped, not his mother. 

Her inclusion was pointless. Quit fanboiing.