Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Brian said:

I'm not bashing Judge Dredd in any way, I love the original

X_X
    Dude is alone on that one :))
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn that was sick
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

by the way the Adam West era Joker being the best live-action Joker is a joke...

Caesar Romero > Heath Ledger
    inb4lists
    What, I liked Judge Dredd :-??
    inb4lists
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Ant-Man teaser is already down :))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Can't wait to see Spring Breakers Saturday.

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    well Spring Breakers is well odd. part artsy fartsy movie, part sleazy spring break exploitation movie
    Went to a free screening of Jurassic Park 3D this morning and....HOLY FUCK!!!!!

This is probably the best post conversion 3D I have seen. Every scene from start to finish was 3D and flawless. The fucking Raptors popping out at you in your face and the whole T-Rex scene was just :O

• damnyankee07damnyankee07 Posts: 115 just the tip

This is probably the best post conversion 3D I have seen. Every scene from start to finish was 3D and flawless. The fucking Raptors popping out at you in your face and the whole T-Rex scene was just :O

That's good to hear. I may just pay to go see this. It's one of my favorite movies of all time, and usually 3D is not something I care much about. If the 3D is done well though it is at times worth it to me.

That's good to hear. I may just pay to go see this. It's one of my favorite movies of all time, and usually 3D is not something I care much about. If the 3D is done well though it is at times worth it to me.

It was done very very well. Every single scene was 3D which is a shock since most post conversions aren't. That part where T-Rex is chasing Jeff Goldblum in the rain was sick in 3D. The rain falling, shit coming at you, the parts where they up close on dino's faces are popping at you, and more. It was just very well done and they spared no expense.
    Just saw The Hobbit last night, the graphics and CGI are shit compared to LOTR, good start to the trilogy though.

inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Yea I hate how the did Hobbit compared to LotR. It was a good movie, but everything looked so fake.

Also I thought it was AWESOMEA how creative they were with the costume and makeup design. I feel like the movie was less artsy in that respect.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Jurassic Park sounds great, I think I'll definitely be checking it out.

As far as the Hobbit I thought it was a great movie, but certain scenes drug on which in LOTR things seemed rushed, and I did not care for the look of the Goblins in the Misty Mountains. I thought they looked ridiculous, especially the King. And the CGI for them was awful as well. I still liked the movie though, and am still looking forward to the next one.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

LOTR things seemed rushed

that's because they cut out a shitload for the theatrical release

extended cut or nothing
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is 40 - was enjoyable I laughed
    Zero dark thirty - =D>

Next up.
    The hobbit
    Argo
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Xenocide said:

LOTR things seemed rushed

that's because they cut out a shitload for the theatrical release

extended cut or nothing
    No doubt, I never watch the theatrical cuts anymore. The extended cuts did fix most of that problem for me.

mrAPE said:

Zero dark thirty - =D>

Next up.
    The hobbit
    Argo

I loved This is 40. I thought it was funny and and entertaining.

Zero Dark Thirty though :O Goddamn that movie was good. Last 30 minutes was suspenseful and crazy.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Both could have been better. Acting was great in ZDT though.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    this is 40 was meh
    argo was real good
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

mrAPE said:

Zero dark thirty - =D>

Next up.
    The hobbit
    Argo

I loved This is 40. I thought it was funny and and entertaining.

Zero Dark Thirty though :O Goddamn that movie was good. Last 30 minutes was suspenseful and crazy.
    I liked Zero Dark Thirty also. I wish our government would release the pics of that dead scumbag. I need a new wallpaper for my puter.