Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I am looking forward to kickass 2. The first one surprised me how much I liked it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    saw the trailer for this the other day. looking forward to it. I liked the first 2 and the Avengers was really amazing

photo IRONMAN3_zps68ec703c.jpg
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Chow Yun-Fat should have been the Mandarin.

I can fuck wit Ben Kingsley though \m/
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Ben Kingsley is also playing Mazer Rackham in the Ender's Game movie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sony Taps Perfect Director For ‘Goosebumps’ Franchise

Sony Pictures continued to work on getting an adaptation of Goosebumps in theaters as they’ve now begun negotiating with Rob Letterman to helm the feature film based on the R.L. Stine young adult fright book series, reports Deadline.

His directing credits that include Monsters Vs Aliens, Shark Tale and Gulliver’s Travels, and his scripts include The Disappeared for Jason Bateman’s Aggregrate banner, and Paranormalists for Brian Grazer. An impressive resume, which makes him the perfect specimen for this new franchise. Unfortunately, no plot details or plans have been revealed.

The “Goosebumps” series — which comprises more than 50 books that often pay homage to classic sci-fi/horror movies such as “Night of the Living Dead” and “Invasion of the Body Snatchers” as well as the twist endings of “The Twilight Zone” — have grossed hundreds of millions for Stine and Scholastic, second only to the “Harry Potter” series. Stine recently published a new 12-book series, “Goosebumps in HorrorLand,” and Scholastic plans to launch a video game in the fall.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3224241/sony-taps-perfect-director-for-goosebumps-franchise/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

and the Avengers was really amazing

=))
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2013
    Iron Man 1 > The Avengers

Everything > Thor

Captain America = The Avengers
    inb4lists
    Avengers > every solo movie
    Iron Man 1 is the best Marvel super hero movie to date.

The Dark Knight > everything though
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Avengers > The Dark Knight.
    The Amazing Spider-Man is up there too.
    The Judge Dredd movie from last year was fantastic as well.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Avengers > The Dark Knight.
    The Amazing Spider-Man is up there too.
    The Judge Dredd movie from last year was fantastic as well.

LOL, The Avengers had a shit ton of plot holes, Loki was a bitch compared to how he was in Thor, Iron Man and Hulk were the only redeeming qualities in the entire movie.

The Dark Knight was as close to perfection any super hero movie has ever gotten.

The Amazing Spiderman was much better than the previous trilogy, but still isn't where it should be, 7/10 at best.

Have not seen Dredd yet but I want too, but it's not really a "super hero" movie though?
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    The Dark Knight was FAR from perfect imo. Good movie, no doubt, but it had its issues too. I liked The Avengers more because it was different, it was well executed, and was a lot of fun. And it was more comic accurate for the most part than Nolan's Batman films.

Dredd is basically the equivalent of Britain's Batman. The most popular and longest lasting "superhero"/comic series over there.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Just watched "Zero Dark Thirty". Good movie.

The Dark Knight was FAR from perfect imo. Good movie, no doubt, but it had its issues too. I liked The Avengers more because it was different, it was well executed, and was a lot of fun. And it was more comic accurate for the most part than Nolan's Batman films.

Dredd is basically the equivalent of Britain's Batman. The most popular and longest lasting "superhero"/comic series over there.

I'm not bashing Judge Dredd in any way, I love the original and I've heard good things about the remake, but it's not a super hero film in the sense like Iron Man, Batman and Superman.

"And it was more comic accurate for the most part than Nolan's Batman films"

The Dark Knight trilogy wasn't suppose to be "comic accurate" lol

inb4lists
    Im with facefuck. Tdk > avengers. That movie ruled.