Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just watched it today again! Its one of dem movies you can watch mad times and it dont get beat.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    awesome. im probably gonna buy it soon.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    >didn't like fight club
    >likes shitty ass horror movies

wut is this i dont even
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    For the first minute and a half is the most awesome dog (not what you're thinking) fight you'll ever see.
    http://youtu.be/cXO-0Ul1Ki0 \m/
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    BUT XENO THER WUSNT EVEN N E FIGHTING IN IT
    >didn't like fight club

wut is this i dont even
    i didn't see pirahna yet so i dont know if i will like it but im guessing i will. and i love some crappy horror movies. and i didn't like fight club because i originally thought it was about an underground fight club but i was wrong so i was disappointed. and only like the first 20 minutes had fighting. the title is completely misleading. it's about some dude that can't sleep and developes a split personality.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    >didn't like fight club

wut is this i dont even
    i didn't see pirahna yet so i dont know if i will like it but im guessing i will. and i love some crappy horror movies. and i didn't like fight club because i originally thought it was about an underground fight club but i was wrong so i was disappointed. and only like the first 20 minutes had fighting. the title is completely misleading. it's about some dude that can't sleep and developes a split personality.
    Only the first 20 minutes? Did you even really watch it?
    imageimage
    yes. dude starts a fight club cause he can't sleep. he names the fight club 'Fight Club'. they only show a few fight scenes. later 'Fight Club' becomes 'Project Mayhem' which is no longer about fighting and is more about anarchy and blowing up credit card companies' buildings. it is revealed that tyler durdan is ed norton's split personality. ed tries to stop the attacks then shoots himself as a way to get rid of tyler. the movie is not really about fighting.
    yes. dude starts a fight club cause he can't sleep. he names the fight club 'Fight Club'. they only show a few fight scenes. later 'Fight Club' becomes 'Project Mayhem' which is no longer about fighting and is more about anarchy and blowing up credit card companies' buildings. it is revealed that tyler durdan is ed norton's split personality. ed tries to stop the attacks then shoots himself as a way to get rid of tyler. the movie is not really about fighting.
    No wonder you don't enjoy many movies...
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    It got too complicated for Skully
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    i would've enjoyed it if it was actually about fighting lol.
    i would've enjoyed it if it was actually about fighting lol.
    I loved the movie and the twists. Hate on bitch
    imageimage
    My god skully you really are fucking retarded <_____>
    i wasn't hating lol :( . i simply said i didn't like the movie and then some people started shitting on me for it lol
    i wasn't hating lol :( . i simply said i didn't like the movie and then some people started shitting on me for it lol
    That's because you went in thinking pretty much the majority of the movie would be fighting. That's like going into a movie called Big Fish thinking the whole movie's gonna be about big fish. The movie screwed with your head, was unique, and had fighting in it...shit
    imageimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I liked Fight Club. Took me forever to actually sit down and watch the whole thing though.
    Thats just the dumbest reason I've ever heard for disliking a movie.

Fuck it Satan youre right. We dont know shit.
    how could i not expect it to be about fighting when every single sypnosis says "....a man starts a brutal fight club to relieve his frustrations...."? and yeah i know if they said more it would've given to much away im just simply saying the title along with the sypnosis led me to believe it was about an underground fight club. and its not like the title 'fight club' was used as a metaphore. and that's not the reason why i don't like the movie. the reason i dont like the movie is because i didn't like the direction it took. i didn't care for the story anymore after it stopped being about fighting. it was boring to me.