Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Am I the only one who seen City of God?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    The Tumbler and the Bat-Pod Are Rolling from Coast-to-Coast

Fans who have been eagerly awaiting the July 20 release of Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ “The Dark Knight Rises” will have an opportunity to get a firsthand look at the Tumbler and the Bat-Pod, which are rolling out on a coast-to-coast tour, sponsored by Mountain Dew and IMAX®.

Both the Tumbler and the Bat-Pod have served as high-powered modes of transportation for Batman in Christopher Nolan’s earlier blockbusters—with the Tumbler first appearing in “Batman Begins,” and the Bat-Pod being introduced in “The Dark Knight.” They will both be featured in different ways in the hugely anticipated finale to the director’s Batman trilogy, “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Leading up to the opening of the film, the Tumbler and the Bat-Pod will be making their way across North America, appearing in the following cities and towns*:

Bentonville, Arkansas May 12
    Tulsa, Oklahoma May 15
    Overland Park, Kansas May 19
    Kansas City, Missouri May 21
    Chicago, Illinois May 25
    Washington, DC May 27
    Baltimore, Maryland May 28
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania May 30
    Buffalo, New York June 1
    Toronto, Canada June 7
    Montreal, Canada June 10
    Purchase, New York June 12
    Columbus, Ohio June 13
    Lansing, Michigan June 15
    Detroit, Michigan June 16
    Brooklyn, Michigan June 17
    Indianapolis, Indiana June 19
    Nashville, Tennessee June 21
    Knoxville, Tennessee June 22
    Atlanta, Georgia June 23
    Dallas, Texas June 25
    San Antonio, Texas June 27
    El Paso, Texas June 29
    Albuquerque, New Mexico July 1
    Phoenix, Arizona July 2
    Los Angeles, California July 7
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm watch Hurt Locker on TV
    @Tiger
    On Hurt Locker they are out in the desert with a high powered rifle and a spotter and they shoot these Arabs at a distance of like 800 yards.
    That would be damn difficult wouldn't it?
    One of them they pop off while he is moving/running which I think would be damn near impossible?
    Naw man some of these guys are fucking insane when it comes to shooting and how far they hit targets. Go on youtube and look up some stuff. It's just crazy.
    Tiger will know
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    @Tiger
    On Hurt Locker they are out in the desert with a high powered rifle and a spotter and they shoot these Arabs at a distance of like 800 yards.
    That would be damn difficult wouldn't it?
    One of them they pop off while he is moving/running which I think would be damn near impossible?
    It can be difficult but not impossible. If you have a good spotter who can read the terrain, weather, wind, distance. Espacially if you've been in a spot for a while you've already calculated everything, small changes wont take long to factor in. You can adjust on the fly, but most of all you have to trust what ths spotter is telling you, hes watching the world around you, and your focused on the target.
    You also have to be a good shooter, any idot can pull a trigger but, a good marksman can control his breathing, heartrate, trigger control.

I can go on for days talking about this shit...
    8->
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    You have first hand experience :-?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tigers talking about shooting his load on a girls face.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You must always have a spotter for a facial
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Saw Dark Shadows last night. It was funny. Not spectacular, but good. The couple cameos were awesome.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Avengers 2 and Kick-Ass 2 are confirmed \m/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i saw city of god. i didn't like the bullet-time shit, but it was pretty badass.

children of men is also high on my list
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Children of Men was awesome.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    You have first hand experience :-?
    That's coz he's been a competitive sharpshooter in the military
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Tigers talking about shooting his load on a girls face.

:-? 8->
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    what type of movies are children of men and city of god
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Children of Men is not necessarily post apocalyptic, but it takes place in a future where women have become infertile and the world has pretty much fallen apart. The only "funtioning" government left is Britain, and they have a harsh system for people who try to sneak into the country where they are sent to prison-cities and shit.

The movie is from the perspective of Theo, a British citizen whose ex wife is a leader of a refugee-rights activist group. Theo has to transport an illegal alien who is the first woman to be pregnant in 18 years out of the country to safety.

And that's a pretty brief summary.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Also I saw The Avengers today with a bunch of friends. It was fucking fantastic. Best Marvel-based superhero movie yet. First movie that I've ever seen the crowd applaud when the credits rolled.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    eh doesnt sound like my kind of movie