Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "No, not at all Jaycup. Just from my observation of the human race in general. Not religious at all actually. Although the subject of religion and how easily people eat it up is one of the reasons I hate mankind, but that's only one piece to the puzzle."

What observations have led you to your disgust for the human race? What about religion contributes to this?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    "w00t! Now...just to figure out where to party and who's all gonna be there <_>"

count me in!!!
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    So one reason you hate mankind is becaue people have faith in a higher being? You hate mankind because people have hope that there is much more to this world than what meets the eye? What exactly is wrong with having a little faith? What makes you hate it?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh Jesus, I'm not gonna sit here and write a bible, but let me sum this up.

We live in a world where people kill their kids, where kids are murdering their parents, where no matter what, there's constant war, constant violence, never any kind of peace, a world where countless people are so desperate for a piece of ass that they would rape an innocent victim and scar them for life.

That's not nearly everything, that would take me at least an hour to type up, but seriously. As I said, watch the news ONE day, and I don't know how you CAN'T be absolutely disgusted with our race.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    "So one reason you hate mankind is becaue people have faith in a higher being? You hate mankind because people have hope that there is much more to this world than what meets the eye? What exactly is wrong with having a little faith? What makes you hate it?"

This

"Oh Jesus, I'm not gonna sit here and write a bible, but let me sum this up.

We live in a world where people kill their kids, where kids are murdering their parents, where no matter what, there's constant war, constant violence, never any kind of peace, a world where countless people are so desperate for a piece of ass that they would rape an innocent victim and scar them for life.

That's not nearly everything, that would take me at least an hour to type up, but seriously. As I said, watch the news ONE day, and I don't know how you CAN'T be absolutely disgusted with our race."

Before I start, I'd like to let you know that I'm not attempting to insult you in any way, and if you interpret it as so, I'm sorry. I'd like to say that human behavior is common in several species. We are naturally hellbent upon becoming the alpha male, becoming the ultimate creation. It's nothing to do with us, it's natural, not only in humans, but in other species as well. Parents killing kids, kids murdering parents, persistent war, are all byproducts of natural processes. I also see that you consider the news to be an accurate description of what happens on Earth. Your reaction is based upon overexposure to the media. Because, unbeknownst to several people, this is considered one of the more peaceful periods in history. I am 100% serious. The media has led you to believe that these things are a common occurrence, when they aren't even close to that.
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    ""we're all gonna die in 2012 anyways. lol"

Wanna have a party the night before? =D"
    Im sooo down :]
    where and when..

will there be strippers?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Sure thing...I'll talk Jenna Haze into coming =D
    imageimage
    "Sure thing...I'll talk Jenna Haze into coming =D"

She can go to the party too...
    Yeah, skim. There's some juicy parts in there.
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I can see Erik turning into another school shooter with all this I hate everyone I hate the world nonsence.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    erik u say u dont give a shit if the illegal immigrant is european or mexican
    but then u say, get those beaners out?
    what if i wants youz to stripz for mez leah?! :]
    and i give you a lap dance in return?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never said that?

I said that coming into this thread and saying that would be the immature thing to do. Go read it again.
    edited April 2010
    Deal =]

Well..would have been deal but Marc said I strip fo him and him only
    imageimage
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    then u say u hate what the human race has done yet you agree with this?

you're fucking retarded seriously x_x
    *imagines sars' scenario*