Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Immigrents are people too!

This is what I heard on the radio from some retard last night.

Well guess what they are illegal to! If you are breaking the law you should have to leave If you can't get citizenship then too bad wait it out it's not the US fault your own country sucks.

I do not understand why there is such an uproar about this this is the most peaceful way to go about removing the illegals. They aren't going to get sent to the gas chamber or anything they will get arrested and deported. Asking to see ID is not a big deal. " oo but it's racial profiling" shut the fuck up if you have an ID show it and be on your way.

Also it's not about " white people are too lazy" Sara you say we are racist then you make comments like this. No it's the fact that by law a business owner has to pay an employee a certain amount. Now say their are illegals around they can hire the illegals for less money then the minimum set because aliens being here ILLEGALLY can't say shit about it or they will get reported. So why would a business owner hire an American where by law they have to pay them more then an illegal. when you have all these boarder jumpers coming in willing to take jobs and not pay taxes.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    "BURDEN OF PROOF
    Sec. 291. [8 U.S.C. 1361] Whenever any person makes application for a visa or any other document required for entry, or makes application for admission, or otherwise attempts to enter the United States, the burden of proof shall be upon such person to establish that he is eligible to receive such visa or such document, or is not inadmissible under any provision of this Act, and, if an alien, that he is entitled to the nonimmigrant; immigrant, special immigrant, immediate relative, or refugee status claimed, as the case may be. If such person fails to establish to the satisfaction of the consular officer that he is eligible to receive a visa or other document required for entry, no visa or other document required for entry shall be issued to such person, nor shall such person be admitted to the United States unless he establishes to the satisfaction of the Attorney General that he is not inadmissible under any provision of this Act. In any removal proceeding under chapter 4 against any person, the burden of proof shall be upon such person to show the time, place, and manner of his entry into the United States, but in presenting such proof he shall be entitled to the production of his visa or other entry document, if any, and of any other documents and records, not considered by the Attorney General to be confidential, pertaining to such entry in the custody of the Service. If such burden of proof is not sustained, such person shall be presumed to be in the United States in violation of law."

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited April 2010
    US companies outsourcing is also a reason for a lack of jobs. <_>
    cheaper labor
    child labor
    n a bunch of other things
    you seriously cant think everything is bout illigals
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I don't think all problems are because of illegals but they are part of the problem. You have to start somewhere. And law breakers is a good place to start
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Some of you people are absolutely retarded.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited April 2010
    i didnt say that illegals werent part of the problem.
    If people practiced what they did in outsourcing here, it would be breaking the law, but since it isnt, its fair cuz of a loophole n the other countries dont have labor laws. =/
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "do we have proof of her claim? no
    could she be exaggerating? yes"

She could be exaggerating, yeah. But I'm not putting anything past the government. I'm literally done speaking on this topic because the argument is never going to change.
    imageimage
    Explain wine
    I think the entire illegal immigrant debate is pointless because no one, including me, really understands the nature of it. Is it a legal debate? Is it an economic debate? Is it a moral debate? A mixture of all three?

We have to decide what we want to fix before we can fix it.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What do we want? Liberty and justice for all.

What can't we ever have? Liberty and justice for all.
    I love winning with women
    Economics and law. For me at least. I could care less about morals.
    i think we can all agree on one if you show yourself. <_>
    And for all those so against the the bill. Why do you suggest be done to take care of the illegals problem?

For me. I'd like to go back to boarder patrols with the right to kill. Shoot a few of them fuckers coming across illegally they will get the message and quit coming. Make the ones that already here citizens and make them uphold the law and pay taxes.
    "I could care less about morals."

So could I, it's an important part of the debate.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    "do we have proof of her claim? no
    could she be exaggerating? yes"

It is true, I'm not exaggerating.
    remember i'm mixed..its been proven..you also don't watch the latino news..
    so it is HARDER for a mexican to get their papers..
    Like the example I gave for the salvadorians.

the only reason they give it to salvadorians first because the country is smaller than mexico..which means "less" salvis..therefore they'll let them come first instead of a mexican.
    Dawn..good picturez :]
    lol.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlutO0KK7g

Hmm..this is nice..threatening americans with shovels and pick axes is a great way to push your cause.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    well then go get to proving urselves mexis
    until then. get over it
    its done. its over with.
    ur gonna have to accept it
    K THANKS.
    imageimage