Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

An epic Win for Athiests (prayer day is unconstitutional)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol no not really, but some do sadly
    lol my add on the side of this page is the dvd "the god who wasnt there". i guess u can affect the ads lol
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Santana, once again you astound me with your ignorance. Atheism is simply a rejection of a claim that a god or gods exist due lack of viable evidence. Atheism doesn't claim anything, so your little posters make no sense whatsoever.

As for objective moral law, sorry I don't need a magical god that threatens me with hell if I don't live by his standards in order for me to be good. I try my best to be good for the sake of doing good, not fear.
    what arlo said is true but atheists are no closer to undertsanding the creation of the universe than christians or any other religion..
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Santana, once again you astound me with your ignorance. Atheism is simply a rejection of a claim that a god or gods exist due lack of viable evidence. Atheism doesn't claim anything, so your little posters make no sense whatsoever.

As for objective moral law, sorry I don't need a magical god that threatens me with hell if I don't live by his standards in order for me to be good. I try my best to be good for the sake of doing good, not fear.
    WE GOT A WINNER!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wow somebody is butthurt. Obiously I was kidding around. Those posters are hilarious!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Morals..*sigh*

I've posted this on the board a couple times
    Photobucket
    image Photobucket
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Morals..*sigh*

I've posted this on the board a couple times
    Photobucket
    lol
    edited September 2010
    what arlo said is true but atheists are no closer to undertsanding the creation of the universe than christians or any other religion..
    Did I claim to have answers? No. Oh and Atheism is not a religion.....

Just because you claim a god did it doesn't make your point any more valid.
    Did I claim to have answers?! No. Oh and Atheism is not a religion.....

i never said it was a religion. atheists love crackin on religion and they have no ground to stand on themselves, thats all im sayin. EVeryone can believe what they want but atheists are smug about it. obv there are exceptions......
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Photobucket
    I completely agree with that. Hell, I raped and evaded taxes today only.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2010
    You have yourself a stereotypical view of atheists.

Do I think of you as an evangelical christian? No, so should you look at me as an asshole athiest? No.

Edit: to nola
    image Photobucket

i never said it was a religion. atheists love crackin on religion and they have no ground to stand on themselves, thats all im sayin. EVeryone can believe what they want but atheists are smug about it. obv there are exceptions......
    I just said Atheism is a rejection of the claim that a god or gods exist until enough evidence is presented. It's not a belief system, I'm just saying I don't have enough evidence to believe the claim that you're making about a god. Why are you saying that I "have no ground to stand on myself" when I'm not the one making claims?
    You have yourself a stereotypical view of atheists.

Do I think of you as an evangelical christian? No, so should you look at me as an asshole athiest? No.

Edit: to nola
    well i call it like i see it, if i met more non asshole atheists then i did decent ones, i wouldnt think that way
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited September 2010
    the rights give atheists so much ammo to use against them that's its not even funny.

I just said Atheism is a rejection of the claim that a god or gods exist until enough evidence is presented. It's not a belief system, I'm just saying I don't have enough evidence to believe the claim that you're making about a god. Why are you saying that I "have no ground to stand on myself" when I'm not the one making claims?
    well when people like shane disrespect religion and u ppl laugh about christianty and jesus dieing on a cross then i have a problem with you no matter what u believe, usually those people are atheists