Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,221 mod
    Going back to finishing FF7 Remake before starting the new one. Prob still have 20 hours to go lol. 

• Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    I dun did the thing 
    Jus joined the club.

Hogwarts Legacy next, finally.
     Good shit! Hogwarts irks me lol I only need 3 more trophies but it’s gonna require playing the same portion of the game for 9 hours 
  • Options
    Wow Yuzu devs bowed down and agreed to settle with Nintendo. Rip emulation things are about to get real rocky fast. 

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
  • Options
    Make sure you download Yuzu now and have backups cause it’s gonna get shutdown very soon. 

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    Ryujinx tho. >>>>
  • Options
    Ghost of Tsushima PC port should get announced tomorrow. Bout to just sell my PS5 at this point. 

• Options
    What, 5-6 years later? 💀 Shit was a PS4 game. Still worth it to keep one unless you fine wit playing exclusives once they’re ancient.
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’ve been so busy I haven’t played a ton but I’ve got the itch to play Elden Ring again before the DLC 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    What, 5-6 years later? 💀 Shit was a PS4 game. Still worth it to keep one unless you fine wit playing exclusives once they’re ancient.
    Horizon Forbidden West came out in 22 and we getting the PC port now. I feel like Sony is going to start putting these exclusives out faster on PC. I have a huge backlog anyway so I don’t mind waiting awhile before I play something. I much rather play games on my pc setup. 

• Options
  • Options
    32:9 support with unlocked framerate >>>>
    super based of them my body is ready 

• Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    Ghost of Tsushima PC port should get announced tomorrow. Bout to just sell my PS5 at this point. 
     Have you not played it yet? Or are you just hype for it to come to PC lol 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    Haven’t logged in much time yet but WWE 2K24game definitely has improved gameplay over last years. Shit I’ve enjoyed so far - the counter wrestling is better, you can trade chops blow for blow, and play 3 people with one as the ref. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    edited March 7
    Absolutely adoring Hogwarts so far. Only about 7 hours in but fuck, 110% agree wit MC on the open world, it is singlehandedly the best character in the game and feels so alive and immersive. What it lacks in NPC interaction, it makes up for in the fact that EVERYTHING is alive, from the paintings to the sculptures to the plants to the fucking instruments that play themselves in the hallways lmao. It makes you want to simply explore it all and makes pretty much anything you do inside of it fun as fuck. It definitely uses the magic aspect as a crutch to breathe life into everything, but Goddamn if it ain’t all fully realized. They did it so much justice. I’m not burnt out on open world games like MC and as I’ve said before, I play them more than any other genre, but this is easily my favorite open world map in a long ass time.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    edited March 7
    Gamergate 2.0 is here boys

Massive games industry crash on the horizon, bad localization and translation exposed en masse, Games Journalists take "localizers" side - start calling people fed up with bad localization "ists and phobes", Sweet Baby Inc and other "ESG consultant firms" exposed, SBI sent targetted harassement towards people pointing out SBI connection to shitty games, Games Journos take the side of SBI - start calling everyone against forced ESG "ists and phobes"... It's showtime
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    reading that was like trying to decipher a todd text. 

idk what it says and im not sure if its English. 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy

Basically the shittiness of what has been hurting the games industry has bubbled over and exposed to the mainstream, and people are actually sick of it this time. Journalists are attempting to squash any negativity against industry friends by labelling everyone "racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic," but those words lost all meaning in 2024, so nobody gives a shit any more. Gaming industry is crashing and will hopefully see some good change within the next few years leading to: better games, less shitty monetization, better translations, less censorship, and more edge/crude humor/attractive characters/fanservice again. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    NOCAP said:
     Have you not played it yet? Or are you just hype for it to come to PC lol 
    Hyped for it to come on PC. Unlocked frame rate plus ultra wide support has my dick hard. 

• Options
    edited March 7

Basically the shittiness of what has been hurting the games industry has bubbled over and exposed to the mainstream, and people are actually sick of it this time. Journalists are attempting to squash any negativity against industry friends by labelling everyone "racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic," but those words lost all meaning in 2024, so nobody gives a shit any more. Gaming industry is crashing and will hopefully see some good change within the next few years leading to: better games, less shitty monetization, better translations, less censorship, and more edge/crude humor/attractive characters/fanservice again. 
    Suicide Squad dying was the nail in the coffin 
    Post edited by NOCAP on