Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    OG Battlefront 1 and 2 collection coming to PS4, PS5, and Switch

64 PERSON MULTIPLAYER LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    Yeah give me all the rereleases 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    OG Battlefront 1 and 2 collection coming to PS4, PS5, and Switch

64 PERSON MULTIPLAYER LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO 
    It's a separate release on Steam too, so original mods and modded servers wont be impacted
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Honestly at that rate jus get a handheld and dock it dawg. Take your pick at this point lmao Ally, Legion Go, Claw, etc.
    Wouldn't a mini PC theoretically be more powerful/cheaper though?
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    edited February 21
    Idk what mini pc's do, but I know the rog ally is great with emulation. 

The updates they  have come put with that thing have really made it a beast. 
  • Options
    My pin adapter finally came in, so I can play NES games on my newly acquired Famicom

• Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,223 mod
    Finally beat Alan Wake 2. Excellent game it reminded me of older survivor horror games. Guess I’ll go and clean up some of my backlog but game pass has so much good shit right now. Too many options not enough time. 

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    I’m mad as shit, so I’m doing the collectible clean-up on Jedi Survivor for the Platinum, and PowerPyx tweaked on the trophy guide. The way it was worded was basically that you need to grab every collectible and the only ones not necessary is getting all the ones that are literally marked as “treasures” because there’s more than you need. So I went around getting 100% of everything else and skipping some of those, only to find out it’s the complete opposite. None of the other ones are necessary, even the more significant ones like Force Tears that require actual gameplay, but you DO need all 100 Priorite shards to buy everything from Doma’s shop. 😐🤦🏻‍♂️ Luckily I’m only on Koboh so far so I know that now for all other planets, but still, that one planet is so massive and dense that I easily wasted a cool 4-5 hours on it so far that I did not need to smfh.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    That what you get for using bullshit guides. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    I’m mad as shit, so I’m doing the collectible clean-up on Jedi Survivor for the Platinum, and PowerPyx tweaked on the trophy guide. The way it was worded was basically that you need to grab every collectible and the only ones not necessary is getting all the ones that are literally marked as “treasures” because there’s more than you need. So I went around getting 100% of everything else and skipping some of those, only to find out it’s the complete opposite. None of the other ones are necessary, even the more significant ones like Force Tears that require actual gameplay, but you DO need all 100 Priorite shards to buy everything from Doma’s shop. 😐🤦🏻‍♂️ Luckily I’m only on Koboh so far so I know that now for all other planets, but still, that one planet is so massive and dense that I easily wasted a cool 4-5 hours on it so far that I did not need to smfh.
     You do need all force tears for a trophy, bud. 
  • Options
    Idk I had the opposite experience. I love exploring in those games and I’m a whore for whenever a game asks me to grab all the shiny shit. By the time I beat the actual story, I had almost everything, even optional shit like Jedah scrolls and Data discs. I was missing around 12 priorite shards but during my exploring I found the item that BD uses to mark those on your map so 11 of the ones I was missing were a cinch. I only had to look up a single priorite shard which was so disappointing but then when I found out which one I was missing I was absolutely flabbergasted at the games bullshit or how anyone was supposed to stumble upon that on their own lol 
  • Options
    edited February 24
    The only mandatory collectibles for trophies are Skuva’s fish, Priorite Shards and Force Tears. Chests, force echos, scans, Jedah scrolls and Data Discs are all optional. Oh and those force Crystal things that shatter and give you XP are mandatory. A few of them hide perk point upgrades and there’s a trophy for filling all perk slots (10 total). Those are randomized from what I understand but there’s an item I found that marks them on the map and I think I had to get all but 1 of them before the trophy popped. 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    I'm about 40 pages behind on this thread so just skipping ahead. Installed mucho XCOM 2 mods on my laptop and it's like I'm playing a whole different game
  • Options
    Im so sick of shitty localization and censorship plaguing gaming. Everyday its something new. And the fact people are increasingly coming out IN FAVOR of bad localization and censorship is disgusting
  • Options
    I wonder what anime titties got censored for you to be this upset 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    I wonder what anime titties got censored for you to be this upset 
    Specifically today it was Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and the upcoming Unicorn Overlord. But it's becoming a regular occurrence impacting games nearly daily. Why people aren't more mad about this kind of stuff is baffling to me. 
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,223 mod
    To no surprise gay Nintendo is suing the creators of Yuzu

• Options
    Cause it’s minuscule shit that people would never notice unless you are pulling out the microscope and looking for it, like you do.

How badly COD multiplayer got censored and pussified is disgusting, shit like a single line of side dialogue being removed is not. 
  • Options
    NOCAP said:
    To no surprise gay Nintendo is suing the creators of Yuzu
    They’re lame as fuck for that but it’s gonna go nowhere. Emulation itself is not illegal. And they have no case against the distribution of the roms because that’s already illegal.
  • Options
    Cause it’s minuscule shit that people would never notice unless you are pulling out the microscope and looking for it, like you do.

How badly COD multiplayer got censored and pussified is disgusting, shit like a single line of side dialogue being removed is not. 
    It's because people let the "minuscule shit" slide that devs are able to censor bigger things without issue. I don't care how big or small something is, don't censor stuff. Especially post release years later via patches. It's scummy. 

Bad localization is another growing issue that has gone unchecked for too long. These shit localizers are completely changing game scripts and characterizations for the lulz, its getting really bad.