Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Had my eye on that but as I mentioned previously in the thread, I don’t really wanna upgrade until I can stay on a TV size setup. I’m on a 48” and the biggest that comes in is a 42”. I would gain the extra 120 Hz but would lose size. Tempting as fuck tho cause my setup could run a lotta games at the full 4K 240Hz.
  • Options
    Grabbed that Mario Vs. Donkey Kong remake on the skreets for PC. I still didn’t even get to Super Mario RPG yet lmao but definitely gonna run both up soon. Good thing is MVDK is only like 6 hours long so perfect lil side game.
  • Options
    Will be finally finishing the Jedi Survivor campaign tonight. On my session last night, I left off right when you arrive on Tanalorr, so literally the very last mission/section. I nutted when I got to THAT boss fight, was not expecting that shit.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    Dude that was so fucking dope. Tough ass fight even on a normal play through. Waiting to see MC rage if he ever makes it past Rayvvis 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Dude that was so fucking dope. Tough ass fight even on a normal play through. Waiting to see MC rage if he ever makes it past Rayvvis 
    Lol still havent beaten Rayvis
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Though I havent played it in weeks. I've only had like an hour a week to play video games lately, so I've been getting into Sonic Superstars and the Pokemon Scarlet DLC here and there when I can. 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Yea it was pissing me off but learning the patterns was satisfying. Took like 10 runs but then when I finally beat it, it was damn near a no hit run. Got hit once at like the very end and never needed to heal.
  • Options
    Same! First phase killed me like 7 or 8 times but I eventually got gud and started nailing those parry opportunities and while most of your force powers are nerfed for boss fights, I had them all maxed out by that point and they would buy me a split second to refocus and go in for some damage. Felt like a bad ass when I finally got past phase 1 and obliterated him while only using one stim lol 
  • Options
    Also that song is creepy is fuck lmao 
  • Options
    Only 3rd one I own but HAD to grab the Sora one. 
  • Options
    Literally only amibo I own lol 
  • Options
    I have a few. There are four I still want, Sora being one of them
  • Options
    I really like Sonic Superstars, but some of these bosses are rutheless. Probably the hardest bosses in the entire franchise. The Genesis bosses are a bitch too, but these bosses are really long with no checkpoints, so it makes rerunning them tiresome. 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    The only things I've been playing these days are a little bit of madden, but pretty much only pokemon unite lol. Straight hooked on that game. 
  • Options
    Hit my first roadblock boss on Evil West lol I’m playing on hard mode and I’ve gotten my ass kicked quite a few times (mostly by mob waves) but this recent boss thrashed me for over an hour. Got it without turning the difficulty down though \m/ game definitely has its faults but the combat is not one of them this shit is so satisfying to pull off 
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,223 mod
    The only things I've been playing these days are a little bit of madden, but pretty much only pokemon unite lol. Straight hooked on that game. 
    Paper

• Options
    OG Battlefront 1 and 2 collection coming to PS4, PS5, and Switch
  • Options
    Elden Ring GOTY edition having DLC as a code voucher instead of on disc is an epic fail
  • Options
    Anyone know about mini/micro gaming PCs? I want something that'll be able to play (mostly) emulators and couch co-op PC games, and some new(er) single player games at medium/high 1080/60 (so not 4k/maxed settings) that I want to use a controller on the couch with. But I'm looking for something ~$300-500 as I'm still planning to buy a fully suped up desktop for ~$3000 at some point soon too. 
  • Options
    Honestly at that rate jus get a handheld and dock it dawg. Take your pick at this point lmao Ally, Legion Go, Claw, etc.