Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Options
    GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    NOCAP said:
    Damn you guys are acting like America at the beginning of this shit rn
    At the beginning who knew it was gonna get as bad as it is ALLEGEDLY. Something is out there but I've smelt a rat from the beginning.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    No, don't you get it. He can't sleep at night because he's woke thats what he's trying to say. 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    >sleep at night
    >thats what “they” expect you to do
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Of course you have. You and every other conspiracy minded, uneducated, science illiterate nitwit out there. Deny the science for months on end just to prevent being taken in or looking foolish. It gives you a weird kind of feeling of power like you are in on the big hoax you you feel more secure despite your  shallow little world view collapsing. If it’s all a hoax or a scam or something then your little routine doesn’t have to change. You don’t have to take in new evidence or follow along as the scientific methods unfolds around us in real time. The world can stay the same and doesn’t have to be so big and scary.  Change is scary. 

It’s a big secret scary plot! You’re so woke. Not like the rest of us all still asleep. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night. 
    Rat as in being man made you big bully but I'm sure you will bang us with a long though out paragraph of doom as to why its not.
  • Options
    Im not the expert but 20 seconds of using the internet says people smarter than me say no. Because science. 

Satisfied? Are they lying? Is that just what they want us to think?
  • Options
    https://www.independentsciencenews.org/health/the-case-is-building-that-covid-19-had-a-lab-origin/

Another recent science based article says maybe. I don’t know either of those sites or any of the people involved. We may not know for years to come. I don’t have lab records or know what shitty employees are lying about what happened. With China we may never know. 

Doesn’t matter. When your house is burning you don’t stop and ask how. You just take care of your people, grab what you can and gtfo. Then you get the fire put out. That’s us now. Doesn’t matter how it got out, we need solutions not finger pointing. 

A lot of the covid response reminds me of watching the Chernobyl mini series on HBO where the officials all denied the truth every step of the way just to try to save face and it was more important to protect the lie than face the truth and save lives. 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
     A lot of the way the virus is trasfered points to it being lab controlled. From UV light killing it, to it spreading easier indoors from what iv read. 

I dint think we will ever really know but a lot of epidemiologist iv talked to have said that usually when a disease jumps from animal to human its not typically highly contagious right away. It usually has to develop that trait. 

Regardless of where it came from, its no excuse for our complete ineptitude in dealing with it. 

• Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Looking like our PM will announce another lockdown for us at 5pm tonight 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    yeah but in our defense there's only more cases because we done did good with testing 👌
  • Options
    The virus evolved again. 

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,551 spicy boy
    My con group all flew to Vegas today

They're all gonna get sickv
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Trump saying on tape  in march that he knew the virus was serious/knew it was worse than the flu, but the saying the exact opposite to the public should be considered the same as committing a war crime. 

Fuck that guy man. 

Also fuck the guy who didn’t release it in march. Is he writing a book or something? 
  • Options
    Holy shit he is writing a book. What a piece
    of shit.
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    Yeah fuck Trump. What a piece of shit 
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/philarballo2020/status/1303741149765541888?s=21

I cant find the clip
    i heard, but this is the one everyone is circulating now.