Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    They are all dirty. But i have no doubts that biden would have handled the corona thing with more leadership. 
     Going to have to disagree with you there, boss. And I dont think I've ever sat here and said that Trump did a good job handling it either. But the idea that Biden would have done any better is laughable.
    Biden would have done 100% better. You think Biden would do worse than gaslighting the severity and lethality of the virus for 6 months until someone with recordings of Trump admitting it is bad and then comes clean? Or enabling his voter base to ignore social distancing and mask guidelines, therefore spreading the virus even more? How about not requiring masks at his own rallies? Or pretending the Obama/Biden administration didn't leave a 70 page pandemic playbook with sections dedicated to a novel coronavirus? Or pretending everything is fine and trying to warp the stats to make yourself look good when we have the most infections and deaths by far? Or publicly voicing dangerous, unfounded opinions on cures like sunlight or cleaning supplies?

What in the ever loving fuck could Biden do that is worse than all of that? 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Dime2 said:
    They are all dirty. But i have no doubts that biden would have handled the corona thing with more leadership. 
     Going to have to disagree with you there, boss. And I dont think I've ever sat here and said that Trump did a good job handling it either. But the idea that Biden would have done any better is laughable.
    the idea that biden wouldn't have blindly followed the WHO and major european countries' emergency plans is what's laughable though

criticize the dude and the left for legitimate things, they had the right idea in responding to COVID
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    Ive never seen a Biden sign or sticker irl. Out in the burbs here it’s all Trumpers. I know most of the city people will end up voting Biden, but there’s absolutely no enthusiasm for him
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    Trump signs are more than 10 to 1 in my area though. Trump signs and flags everywhere. Almost no Biden signs. 

Is it like that everywhere or just by me?
    Lots of BLM and fuck Trump signs in my neighborhood. But I also don’t live anywhere near the hick towns. Only one house had a big Trump flag. I think someone ended up stealing it though cause I don’t see it anymore. 

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    lol thats wild. 

Idk what to believe anymore. A lot of states stocked pilled their deaths, and have been announcing them anywhere from 3-20 weeks after date of death. 

People are still getting sick obviously, but at this point they arent really dying. 

Which is good. But i wonder how much that will change from situations like yours, but where the kids have a grandparent or something that lives at home. 
  • Options
    GF works in the ICU. She said theres definitely been in uptick in cases coming into the hospital lately. 

I cant imagine we are doing much to make it better. 

Plus its getting colder out. People are spending more time indoors. 
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Let's be real. This shit doesn't even matter anymore. If you get killed by COVID, you're either 90 years old or you're a fucking pussy.
  • Options
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Fuck them minks
  • Options

The CDC releasing that masks filter put anywhere from 50-80% of the virus on there own made me feel good about having such an issue with people not wearing masks lol. 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Got tested. Came back negative 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow 600 whole dollars?! 
  • Options
    LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Drugs.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
    It’s just going straight into the savings lol
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Replace the bank with your local congressman’s house. Vote with a bullet. 
    Pass the god damn butter.