Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

probably too much to ask..

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    whatever, just please dont turn my thread into a hunting discussion
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i wanna go hunting, that'd be the shit but i dont have a gun. i plan on getting one as soon as i can though. i know a few people that hunt.
    I need to get my fishing lisence. I love fishing, but haven't been for a long time. I also want to go noodling. :-))

Hunting sounds fun, too. I'm the shit with a crossbow and a regular bow. B-))
    noodling? lol. are you strong enough for that? you dont wanna get pulled into the water by a huge fish, those fuckers are pretty strong.
    LOL Probably not. I just think it'd be fun. I want to feel like Grizzly Adams and use my bare hands to capture a fish. :-))
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i wanna go hunting, that'd be the shit but i dont have a gun. i plan on getting one as soon as i can though. i know a few people that hunt.
    I need to get my fishing lisence. I love fishing, but haven't been for a long time. I also want to go noodling. :-))

Hunting sounds fun, too. I'm the shit with a crossbow and a regular bow. B-))
    noodling? lol. are you strong enough for that? you dont wanna get pulled into the water by a huge fish, those fuckers are pretty strong.
    LOL Probably not. I just think it'd be fun. I want to feel like Grizzly Adams and use my bare hands to capture a fish. :-))
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    whatever, just please dont turn my thread into a hunting discussion
    Just donated $20 to the Humane Society International. :3
    please guys, go to this website and aign this petition

http://www.ptroa.co.il/petition/

i cant watch the video, but im already crying
    this is so important
    pleasePLEASE sign it
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i respect the bacon that goes on my double stack :-D
    Bacon is delicious.

Wendy's should wrap their delicious spicy chicken nuggets in bacon. I'd bankrupt the place.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i respect the bacon that goes on my double stack :-D
    Bacon is delicious.

Wendy's should wrap their delicious spicy chicken nuggets in bacon. I'd bankrupt the place.
    :-)) :-)) bacon makes everything that much better.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    those are the equivelent of like 3 big macs
    imageimage
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    edited March 2011
    I have the animal site on my face book. Same people Shane bought me a shirt off of for Mother's Day that said, "All my children have paws". I do that as well as right now there's 2 stray kittens outside of the apartment that were abandoned. We feed the and plan on spay/neutering them as soon as they trust us enough to come in house.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I have the animal site on my face book. Same people Shane bought me a shirt off of for Mother's Day that said, "All my children have paws". I do that as well as right now there's 2 stray kittens outside of the apartment that were abandoned. We feed the and plan on spay/neutering them as soon as they trust us enough to come in house.
    i <3 tang and buddy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats really commendable :)
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    thats really commendable :)
    my dog and all 3 of my cats were recuses. only pets i've bought were my parakeet and my hamster
    {Upload|5592}{Upload|5593}{Upload|5594}
    also we've rescued enough animals that we have a tab running at our vet, who's even donated 750 bucks of a state grant they had to pay it down at one point.
    wow shane
    mucho respect for you guys
    imageimage
    i just rescued a dog about 2 weeks ago, found it running around the parking lot at work REALLY close to a 4 lane highway. went inside, got a piece of meat and lured it into my car. next morning took her to the vet to try to get an ID, in less than a day my vet found the owner and we returned the dog. she slipped through her collar. really adorable dog too, she sat on my lap for 45 minutes sleeping while i watched TV.