Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

probably too much to ask..

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    teh kitties that i'm trying to capture to fix and make house kitties

{Upload|5611}
    {Upload|5612}

Mona is not amused
    {Upload|5613}
    I love those kind of dogs. I plan on getting one soon.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I want me a german shephard or a husky
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    when i was a kid, me, my dad, and my bro were at a place that had soccer, baseball, and softball fields, it was in the same town we lived it, we've been there many times. i was playin' around with my soccer ball and my bro and dad were running. they ended up running by this dranage ditch or something and saw a cat there. we gave it some water or milk or something, then my dad walked to all the surrounding houses to see if anybody owned it, they also said no. so we took him home with us. took him to the vet and stuff to see if he was healthy and stuff and everything was fine. i named him rascal. we already had a cat (named boots) at the time, and they kinda didnt get along at first but they eventually grew on each other. they used to curl up with each other and sleep on the same couch together, it was adorable lol. a while later (i forget how much later it was) rascal didnt seem right so we took him to the vet and found out that he had lakemia and we had to put him down. i've heard some people say that animals can live with lakemia but he had it so bad he was highly contagious. we were told that just 1 sneeze and our other cat could catch it and the vet advised us that it would be best to put him to sleep so thats what we did. boots missed him for a while, he'd always look around for him. btw, we still have boots. he's gonna be 15 soon.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    im just glad we gave rascal a happy life before we had to put him to sleep.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i live right down town in a fairly big city so there are a lot of stray cats....we took a prego one in once and let her have her kittens here....over the 10 years we have lived here we've taken in quite a few of them but eventually they always take off
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    kittaez has secret hideout frum hoomanz :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I want me a german shephard or a husky
    Same. German shephard especially....I love those dogs.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    you really have to be an asshole right now?

Quote of the fucking year lolz.

You can be a cunt to everyone on a daily basis, but something that you actually care about comes up and you get pissed about getting it thrown back at you.

Also. You're not a true animal lover. You hate snakes. True animal lovers love all animals. And before you pull the shit about how I feed cute cuddly rodents to my snakes, I don't have the mindset like every other snake owner that they deserve to die, I actually feel bad, but it's the cycle of life.
    you really have to be an asshole right now?

Quote of the fucking year lolz.

You can be a cunt to everyone on a daily basis, but something that you actually care about comes up and you get pissed about getting thrown back at you.

Also. You're not a true animal lover. You hate snakes. True animal lovers love all animals. And before you pull the shit about how I feed cute cuddly rodents to my snakes, I don't have the mindset like every other snake owner that they deserve to die, I actually feel bad, but it's the cycle of life.
    true words. but i think she's joking when she talks shit, i think lol. but i'll stay out of this shit storm.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    didnt sign petition O:)
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    wont troll me this morning erik [-X
    thank you, come again
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i consider myself a true animal lover and i fucking hate ants and any bug that flies in my face
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I still have scars fro fire ant attack #2. Was over 50 bites. Really allergic.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    And before you pull the shit about how I feed cute cuddly rodents to my snakes, I don't have the mindset like every other snake owner that they deserve to die, I actually feel bad, but it's the cycle of life.
    I have this friend who told me how much she hates snakes. I asked her why and she was like "BECAUSE THEY EAT MICE AND STUFF." Then I asked her "Uh, but you love cats, right?". Then she shut up. :-))

i dont hate snakes as animals i hate them as pets, personally
    erik just likes trying to upset me
    imageimage
    i dont hate snakes as animals i hate them as pets, personally
    erik just likes trying to upset me
    We all have an animal we hate. I hate flies and cockroaches with a burning passion. :D
    but i dont hate snakes!
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    i also hate any animal that's actively trying to kill me.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I hate worms. I don't like them dead but I'll make Shane take them across the street somewhere and put them in someones lawn.
    but i dont hate snakes!
    Well, my statement still stands. :-))