Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

probably too much to ask..

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    China doesn't care and this petition won't do anything to help the animals over there <_>
    This is true. A lot of people wuold lose their jobs who are in the fur industry. It's probably the only skill they have or only job they can get because of the enormous population.
    so youre for this torture?
    Of course not. I donate to the ASPCA. I'm just saying, it's a much more complicated issue when trying to stop the abuse. I personally love fur and animal meat, but we need to find humane ways to do it.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    ASPCA <3

I love going to animal shelters. I would volunteer if I had the time :(
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i didnt know there was an extremely important need for people to wear fur
    its not like we have stuff like cotton or synthetic materials that textiles are made from
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We aren't for it at all. It's just that this petition isn't going to do anything what so ever. So signing it would be meaningless when you know China isn't going to stop doing what they are doing.
    i dont think signing the petition would do anything either.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    We aren't for it at all. It's just that this petition isn't going to do anything what so ever. So signing it would be meaningless when you know China isn't going to stop doing what they are doing.
    but its not hurting anything to sign it so why not?
    imageimage
    ASPCA <3

I love going to animal shelters. I would volunteer if I had the time :(</p>
    I really want to, but I don't think I would be able to handle it. That's why I donate. :-)) That and donating toys and canned food for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Unfortunately I didn't have the money last year. I feel awful. D:
    i didnt know there was an extremely important need for people to wear fur
    its not like we have stuff like cotton or synthetic materials that textiles are made from
    It's really warm, and I love the textures. I have a coyote tail that I adore petting. But the woman I bought it from only uses already dead animals, or they use very common animals and explained how they use every part of the body. :)
    i always thought it'd be cool to work or volunteer at a vet just to spend time/play with the animals that have to stay overnight.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    so common animals dont matter?
    imageimage
    so common animals dont matter?
    They aren't torturing them though. Some animals such as deer need humans to control their populations. I love hunters. They are usually all avid enviromentalists. If there's no land or animals, they will have nothing to hunt.
    I love animals, though. I don't see the problem in using them for food and clothing as long as you use all parts of its body and do it humanely.
    i wanna go hunting, that'd be the shit but i dont have a gun. i plan on getting one as soon as i can though. i know a few people that hunt.
    'i love animals but ill wear them and shoot them, no big deal'
    imageimage
    i wanna go hunting, that'd be the shit but i dont have a gun. i plan on getting one as soon as i can though. i know a few people that hunt.
    I need to get my fishing lisence. I love fishing, but haven't been for a long time. I also want to go noodling. :-))

Hunting sounds fun, too. I'm the shit with a crossbow and a regular bow. B-))
    please dont turn this into a hunting discussion
    id like people to value animals
    imageimage
    i do love animals. but i aint no vegetarian or vegan, i eat burgers, steak, bacon, etc. all the time.
    'i love animals but ill wear them and shoot them, no big deal'
    I eat them too, lol. But I said I donate to the ASPCA or the Humane Society. I'm also against torturing them or wasting the body parts. Animals are so detrimental to the earth because they provide so much for us.
    I need to get my fishing lisence. I love fishing, but haven't been for a long time. I also want to go noodling. :-))

Hunting sounds fun, too. I'm the shit with a crossbow and a regular bow. B-))
    noodling? lol. are you strong enough for that? you dont wanna get pulled into the water by a huge fish, those fuckers are pretty strong.
    please dont turn this into a hunting discussion
    id like people to value animals
    But hunters do love animals. As I said earlier, they strive to preserve species and land.