Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    F
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Gotta figure out if I want to get a vax shot or not. If not we lose all the extra covid insurance put in place if we do get it and we gotta sign a liability waiver letting the company off the hook. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Im getting it once im able to. 

Which hopefully because of work will be soon. 
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I'm for sure getting one once I can. The vaccine is just too damn effective to turn down. 95% effectiveness from infection, and basically no chance of getting a severe case of it. Yeah shoot me the fuck up. 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    I'm for sure getting one once I can. The vaccine is just too damn effective to turn down. 95% effectiveness from infection, and basically no chance of getting a severe case of it. Yeah shoot me the fuck up. 
    my only concern is risk of guillain barre. same reason I cant get flu shots, and a vaccine this new wont have ample time to test for guillain barre. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    My dad just got his first shot

• Options
    my only concern is risk of guillain barre. same reason I cant get flu shots, and a vaccine this new wont have ample time to test for guillain barre. 
    I know a bunch of nurses and a few doctors as friends, and they all have told me not to get a flu shot lol. 

• Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    5 years after you get your covid vaccine:

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Bold of you to assume I don’t look like that now.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Had a convo with a co worker of mine that had caught covid back in May. Told me she had a fever for nearly 150 days and still suffers from fatigue. Granted, she's a BIG girl, but damn. 
  • Options
    Maynard beat the vid twice in one year. He is god.
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Meanwhile in NZ

• Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    Wtf are they protesting? How good they did last time?
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Auckland has gone into a 3 day lockdown as there were 3 recent community cases in Auckland. So the government is trying to keep people at home in Auckland for a few days to reign in any further spread. And people are complaining about it 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Why does everyone need to go together? Thats fucking retarded.

My job is giving everyone who gets vaccinated an extra 8 hours on their checks
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    It’s amazing how terrible my place of work does most things. 

>we live in pandemic times 
    >hear weeks ago they will be giving vaccines through Bellin Health
    >finally started yesterday 
    >Larry the Manager, star of most of my green text work stories calls me up. He is the quotes. 

>”vaccine is available now, here the plan”

>”from work, we load up a bus and take everybody over to Bellin”

>Nope. 

>”huh?”

>I’m  not getting on a fucking bus full of people in the middle of a pandemic. Thats the dumbest thing I ever fucking heard”

>Larry- “well...  the bus isn't that full, there’s only one person per seat”

>Hard Pass. Book me an individual appointment or I’ll schedule one at home.  

>next day talk to one of the old guys who went

>”well some people in the back had more than one in a seat, and people were standing in the aisle too”

"Not that full, we're following the minimum DOT requirements for normal bus occupancy"