Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I feel exactly like I did the night before I tested positive

Headache/fuzzy headedness, freezing cold chills, extremely tired. Wtf
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Harden up.... I've felt like that all year 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Every day basically feels like death to me at this point 
    Had a fever last night
    Today Im feeling slightly better, but my entire body is sore, and Im coughing up a storm. 

My lungs feel like raisins today. Thats definitely the worst part about all this covid shit. Its so hard to breathe

I fucking hate this. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Sounds awful, I really hope you start to improve soon. 
    edited December 2021
    Im actually thinking Im having a reaction to an injection I got in my foot yesterday. Because I was feeling fine until that. And my foot is all swollen today. Doesnt explain the fever though...
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Thought I had that 🅱️ovid-38 today.

I went to a concert/rave for NYE and I been feelin a lil under the weather ever since, nothin too terrible tho, figured it was a minor cold. Then I go for my radiation treatment today and within 30 minutes of leaving I jus rapidly break into a fever, get a bad headache, chills, etc. I’m like fuck it finally got me lmao. So I get a COVID test and it came back negative, but on top of that, I’m back to feeling mostly normal, jus slightly ill like I have been. That was the weirdest shit ever, it was basically like the radiation aggravated my symptoms and temporarily made me feel way sicker than I actually am. I’m gonna ask if that’s a thing and possible when I go tomorrow cause this is the first and only time I’ve had it done while having a cold or flu or anything.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Vaccines are now mandatory at work for people over 60. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    First shift guy got his first shot. Sounds like the second shift guy at my plant isn’t getting vaxed and isn’t coming back. He’s gonna try to apply for unemployment and look for a new job instead. At 62. His first day out was today and they are already training another guy from a different department on how to do his job. 

Oh well, he has a toxic af personality and he sucks at the job anyway. 
    Got my third shot today
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Welp I got COVID officially. This is fucking horrible.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Get better mang 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Think how even more horrible it would be if you hadnt been vaxxed....
    And how you only got vaxxed so you could attend a concert 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Or how some people don't get it that badly and saying "imagine if you weren't vaxed" implies that it's a death sentence for everyone who gets it. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
     Did your work take out the age discrimination thing from its hiring process? Because it sounds like they're definitely discriminating based on age 
    edited January 2022
    It’s a billion dollar corporation, I’m sure between the lawyers, HR, and their piles of cash they have laying around they have it all figured out. First few months of the pandemic, the newspapers here used to report the positive covid numbers at our plant, and then the company they gave a million dollars to the city. Out plant hasn’t been mentioned again. 
    They had a goal of getting everyone here vaccinated. They had a bonus program and giveaways and the like for anyone who got the vax. About 90% of the plant is now vaccinated, so now the are changing the rules.  At first, if you got sick and had the vax they would cover your time off. Now you have to be gone a week for short term disability to kick in. They won’t cover anything. People over 60 are deemed to be the most “at risk” so they have to get the shot or go home unpaid. After that it will soon be the rule for everyone regardless of age. 

They are gonna get to 100% one way or the other. 
    We have more obese people than unvaxed people so I keep asking when they are putting in the treadmills and standing desks for the fatties, but they don’t seem near as worried about that health crisis.