Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Cons Thread

Comments

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,551 spicy boy
    I haven’t worn a mask in like a year. More than a year. 

Well aside from like a funeral I went to I-think.  
    I havent in months. Illinois doesn't have any restrictions. Not a single concert, bar, or festival requires them right now. But a bunch of SJW weebs got all angry and now here we are. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    honestly I'm not even looking forward to it anymore, judging how people are going to be acting. I don't feel up to putting up with smug people's moral superiority complexes policing my fun for the weekend. 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    The only times I ever wore it was at work or when I was in a medical/government building. The only times I ever wore it to a store or anything like that was if I felt sick but in those cases the second I felt off in anyway I just stayed home. Mines been sitting in my globe box untouched for probably 6 months 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    honestly I'm not even looking forward to it anymore, judging how people are going to be acting. I don't feel up to putting up with smug people's moral superiority complexes policing my fun for the weekend. 

What if your fun shits on their moral superiority? Turn it around on em and let them cry. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Only went Thursday night and Friday, couldnt make it back yesterday after my grandma's memorial. It was fun, but Im bummed I missed so much of it. 

Hopefully next year I can actually do a proper Acen 
  • Options
    Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Got the 4 day pass for Fanime this weekend. Convention center is down the street from me so i can come n go whenever i want
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    1st day almost done. Time to get crunk @ the barcode down the street 
  • Options
    Guess I'll be going to Crunchyroll expo since it's here too. 
  • Options
    Was at a con this weekend. 

My friend pissed me off. Friday at the Rave, this cute cosplayer chick is giving him sex eyes. To his credit, he actually talked to her and got her Snapchat. 

Saturday, she's asking all day to hang out. He finally invites her to our room at like 6pm. She comes, and is immediately grinding on him, and kissing on him and stuff. I'm like "good shit, easy score for him"

But then he got all weird, and basically pushed her away and started complaining to us, and tried ghosting her. 

I'm like, you're always complaining about not getting girls. How you're 30 and single. How it's been forever since you been laid. And you literally have a cute cosplayer girl salivating over you, and you bitch out and complain about it? Dumbass

All our other friends were like "wtf dude" 
  • Options
    You guys should put him in the camel clutch, break his back, then fuck his ass and make him humble 
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @Dime2 I'm never drinking with you for fear you slip me a roofie and go all broke back mountain on me 
  • Options
    @MetalCoresades a chick I follow on IG was at an anime convention thing in LA this weekend and she posted footage on her IG of some religious group with signs up and loud speakers saying the anime people were sinners and needed to repent etc. Fucking weirdos 
  • Options
    Idk have you ever met anime con people? That group might have a point 
  • Options
    They look kinda hot sexy kinky and weird all at the same time 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    You guys should put him in the camel clutch, break his back, then fuck his ass and make him humble 

• Options
    =)) doubly ironic since I was quoting the Iron Sheik
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    It's that son of bitch Hulk Hogan's fault 
  • Options
    Fuckkkkkkkk the Hulk Hogan. I never respect the fag and I never respect the nigger 
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I'm going to a furry convention in like a week and a half  :|