Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The MCU/DC Discussion and Spoiler Thread

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The fuck outta here Iron Man 3 sucked balls and I'd  rathers stick a Homecoming DVD in my butthole than watch that again
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Yeah iron man 3 was ass. Same with Thor 2 and Age of Ultron

Haven't seen Thor 2. I wouldn't say Ultron was ass but definitely underwhelming. Iron Man 2 also suck balls. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I hated Age Of Ultron when it came out, but I think phase 3 made Ultron a better movie. It set up soooo much. Civil War, Thor Ragnorak, Black Panther, Infinity War, etc. We got Hulkbsuter, Vision, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver, and the opening scene of the Avengers working as an actual team was awesome. Ultron himself kinda sucked and its still the worst Avengers movie but i liked it a lot more when i rewatched it last year
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Hated Ultron's origin in it (wow once again a change tied to Stark, imagine that), but the movie itself wasnt bad. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited July 2019
    Endgame posters back in stock for Disney Movie Rewards.

Redeem those stubs people.

DMR didn't have Far From Home listed as an option, so I submitted them as Aladdin tickets lol. We will see if they catch it. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Netflix Marvel show prop auction if anyone needs an OG Daredevil suit.

https://propstore.com/Marvel/
    Clint does have a cool variety of pointy sticks though.
    Clint dont need no suit. He a badass
    Praise be to Kevin Fiege
    Doctor Strange 2 involving the multiverse
    Shang Chi movie featuring the Ten Rings/Mandarin
    Black Widow movie feat Taskmaster
    Eternals movie 
    Thor 4
    Hawkeye tv show feat kate bishop
    Motherfucking BLADE MOVIE

Not officially announced but Fiege said Black Panther 2, captain marvel 2, guardians 3, and fantastic four movies in the works. Also mentioned mutants coming eventually
    Hyped for all except FemThor 🙄🙄
    Wish Snipes was still Blade, but Im excited to see a Blade MCU movie. 
    edited July 2019
     Ehhhhh. Didn't really love the first one and now that the Thanos arc is over I don't feel obligated to go see all of the MCU films. Captain Marvel 2 is, as of now, a pass for me. I didn't think the first one was bad it just didn't really have me invested. However, I will midnight showing the ever loving fuck out of a Doctor Strange 2. Originally, I didn't even love that film (I remember getting into it with Jobe about how Ant-Man was better at one point =)) ) but goddamn upon a recent rewatch I fell absolutely in love with it. Don't really know much about Shang Chi, though a proper Mandarin would be sweet. Widow and Eternals is dope. Absolute 0 for Hawkeye TV show. Can't say that I'm excited for a Fantastic Four movie considering their shitty past but I hope Marvel does it justice because I've always liked FF. 
    Post edited by Dime on
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I just want to see Galactus fuck shit up
    imageimage
    Dime said:
     Ehhhhh. Didn't really love the first one and now that the Thanos arc is over I don't feel obligated to go see all of the MCU films. Captain Marvel 2 is, as of now, a pass for me. I didn't think the first one was bad it just didn't really have me invested. However, I will midnight showing the ever loving fuck out of a Doctor Strange 2. Originally, I didn't even love that film (I remember getting into it with Jobe about how Ant-Man was better at one point =)) ) but goddamn upon a recent rewatch I fell absolutely in love with it. Don't really know much about Shang Chi, though a proper Mandarin would be sweet. Widow, Thor and Eternals is dope. Absolute 0 for Hawkeye TV show. Can't say that I'm excited for a Fantastic Four movie considering their shitty past but I hope Marvel does it justice because I've always liked FF. 
    Bruh Hawkeye is going to be amazing. Its based off the Matt Fraction comic book run and is going to introduce Kate Bishop who takes in the mantle of Hawkeye. Its a great story 
    Plus they said its going to include Hawkeyes time as Ronin
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Damn didnt even see the 10 Ring drop in Ant-Man. Cant wait!
    Dime said: 
     Ehhhhh. Didn't really love the first one and now that the Thanos arc is over I don't feel obligated to go see all of the MCU films. Captain Marvel 2 is, as of now, a pass for me. I didn't think the first one was bad it just didn't really have me invested. However, I will midnight showing the ever loving fuck out of a Doctor Strange 2. Originally, I didn't even love that film (I remember getting into it with Jobe about how Ant-Man was better at one point =)) ) but goddamn upon a recent rewatch I fell absolutely in love with it. Don't really know much about Shang Chi, though a proper Mandarin would be sweet. Widow, Thor and Eternals is dope. Absolute 0 for Hawkeye TV show. Can't say that I'm excited for a Fantastic Four movie considering their shitty past but I hope Marvel does it justice because I've always liked FF. 
    Bruh Hawkeye is going to be amazing. Its based off the Matt Fraction comic book run and is going to introduce Kate Bishop who takes in the mantle of Hawkeye. Its a great story 
     Not familiar with the story but I'll definitely do some research