Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The MCU/DC Discussion and Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Into The Spider-verse 2 delayed until June 2023. Big F
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Got scared of Sanic
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    It wasn't supposed to come out until October 
  • Options
    All movies are scared of Sanic 
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/tgB1wUcmbbw

4 days old but no one posted it yet. Get hype
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    4K collector’s edition steelbook of No Way Home came in today. This shit is hard as fucking bricks. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Options
    Jus saw Morbius finally.

I don’t think it was as horrible as the reviews said, it was mid/average like the Venom movies and simply didn’t deliver like the MCU Marvel movies do. But I don’t think it was complete trash. Prolly like a 6/10. More entertaining than Eternals was. Post credits scenes were also interesting, but the problem is they seemed pretty forced, and there’s also now little chance that they’re even followed up on considering how badly this got review bombed, so a Jared Leto Morbius is prolly not even returning at this point.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Bruh that ending of Moon Knight was so fucking hard but Goddamn I’m confused and it’s all solely due to the last 2 minutes lol.

*SPOILERS*

Yet again it goes back to the asylum right after the conclusion, as if all of that never happened, but then Marc/Steven wakes up from the asylum as if it was all a dream. And what did he mean when he said “I can’t believe that worked.”? And why was Arthur in a nuthouse in the end credits scene?? Goddamn I needa watch some breakdowns of this shit lmao.
  • Options
    Jus got back from Doctor Strange 2. Shit was fire but they definitely didn’t do anything much crazier than No Way Home as far as the multiverse goes. I thought this would go even more in-depth wit that given it’s in the fucking name lmao but the story was all pretty self contained when Doctor Strange is an area where they can really go bonkers wit that type of shit. So jus thought it would be a lot bigger in scale than it actually is, but it was still a fire ass movie.
  • Options
    Jus got back from Doctor Strange 2. Shit was fire but they definitely didn’t do anything much crazier than No Way Home as far as the multiverse goes. 
    Boy what crack are you smoking
  • Options
    Jus got back from Doctor Strange 2. Shit was fire but they definitely didn’t do anything much crazier than No Way Home as far as the multiverse goes. 
    They didn’t. And the few major cameos from the multiverse were quite literally here and gone in basically one scene. 
  • Options
    Or are you saying it’s bad and I’m smoking crack for saying it’s fire lol.
  • Options
    They didn’t. And the few major cameos from the multiverse were quite literally here and gone in basically one scene. 
    Yeah but that scene was fucking nuts. Craziest shit I've seen in a Marvel movie ever
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    When homeboy panicked and tried to open his mouth =))
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Man, I don't know. Maybe I need to rewatch it but I came away from Doctor Strange 2 feeling pretty meh. Visually and thematically it was stunning, Raimi went bonkers but I was surprised by how meh I felt lol fucking LOVE the first movie. I wasn't really a fan of what they did with Wanda and I gotta be honest, not really a fan of multiverse shenanigans. Feels like they're setting up to take away all consequence from these movies. 
  • Options
    I just got out of my 2nd viewing. I thought it was fantastic, maybe my favorite movie post Endgame so far.

I'm a Sam Raimi fanboy and this felt like a Raimi movie through and through. The closest thing we'll get to a horror movie in the MCU. Plot was a little eh but the style and some of the reveals were insane. 
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    Dime2 said:
     I gotta be honest, not really a fan of multiverse shenanigans. Feels like they're setting up to take away all consequence from these movies. 
    Secret Wars biatch. The multiversal wat been teased since Kang talked about it in Loki. Shit gonna be fucking bananas 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
     not really a fan of multiverse shenanigans. Feels like they're setting up to take away all consequence from these movies. 
    Why I kinda stopped caring
  • Options
    Yes because comics are notorious for its finality, and they NEVER retcon or hand wave away previous plot points. Never ever. 
  • Options
    Yes because comics are notorious for its finality, and they NEVER retcon or hand wave away previous plot points. Never ever. 
    I dont really like it in comics either. Imo its the worst part about comics. They have to do it REALLY well, like Spider-Verse