Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The MCU/DC Discussion and Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    These Dr. Strange leaks are bonkers
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Haven't looked but watched the new trailer and I swear I hear Patrick Stewarts voice
  • Options
    Anyone been watching Peacemaker? It's fucking great. James Gunn should be protected at all costs 
  • Options
    I need to
  • Options
    It's so good dude. You'll love it. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Oh wow my brother said Batman was really good. it must be good if he liked it. He's super particular about Batman, he doesnt even really like the Nolan movies that much
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
  • Options
    Is it out yet? 
  • Options
    He went to an early screening
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    Hitting an early screening tomorrow on UltraScreen. 🤘🏻🤘🏻 Too hype.
  • Options
    I’ve had faith in this Batman adaptation since Pattinson was first cast. Mfs immediately dismissed it cause of “The Twilight Kid” but Pattinson is a fucking dog in all his other roles I seen him in as he got older and got more serious roles. I know he’ll kill it.
  • Options
    Shit was fucking fire. Better than Affleck’s Batman and a better intro movie than Batman Begins was. Can’t wait to see what they do wit the whole series. Has the potential to top Dark Knight trilogy. Dark and gritty is how the fuck Batman is sposed to be.

Also, still don’t really like Riddler’s new design, cause it jus feels generic, but he was great as an actual villain. Most menacing I’ve ever seen him.
  • Options
    Has the potential to top Dark Knight trilogy
    No
  • Options
    Anybody start Moon Knight yet? I’m loving how trippy it is which was already expected considering his split personality. It’s being pulled off really well tho. Absolutely loving his on screen costume design too, shit looks too fucking cold.
  • Options
    Anybody start Moon Knight yet? I’m loving how trippy it is which was already expected considering his split personality. It’s being pulled off really well tho. Absolutely loving his on screen costume design too, shit looks too fucking cold.
    Yeah it's great so far. It feels like a mix of an MCU movie and the Daredevil Netflix stuff. Not quite rated R, but has more of an edge than the movies. The Mr Knight costume introduction in episode 2 was fucking hilarious 
  • Options
    Yea jus watched the new episode, shit is heating up. Sucks it’s only a 6 episode season tho but we’ll see what they get done in the next 4.

I’m not extremely well versed on Moon Knight, but I actually have read some of his comics so I know the background, I wonder if they’ll also be bringing in Jake Lockley, or if they’re only focusing on the Steven Grant and Marc Specter identities.

It’s also kind of odd how Steven Grant is being presented as the leading/main personality when Marc Specter is who he was born as in the comics.
  • Options
    Also, secured that early premiere UltraScreen ticket for Doctor Strange 2. 🤘🏻🤘🏻 Bout to trip my ass off that night for that movie lmao.
  • Options
    SHIT JUS GOT REAL ON MOON KNIGHT.
  • Options
    There was a comic run of Moon Knight where he teamed up wit some of the Avengers, but it had actually never happened and it was all in his head since he’s nuts. So this whole asylum thing from the end of the episode could be hinting at the fact that nothing from the 3.5 episodes before it actually happened in real life. Will be interesting to see how they wrap this up in the last 2 episodes. Best Disney+ MCU show so far by far tho. I been thirsty as fuck for every new episode.
  • Options
    Preordered that Marvel Legends Moon Knight. I don’t even do action figures usually and only collect Pops, but I needed this one this shit is too cold lmao.

• Options
    There was a comic run of Moon Knight where he teamed up wit some of the Avengers, but it had actually never happened and it was all in his head since he’s nuts. So this whole asylum thing from the end of the episode could be hinting at the fact that nothing from the 3.5 episodes before it actually happened in real life. Will be interesting to see how they wrap this up in the last 2 episodes. Best Disney+ MCU show so far by far tho. I been thirsty as fuck for every new episode.
    I try not to post too much shit from the comics because it's potentially spoilers but yeah thats what makes Moon Knight one of my favorites. Basically throughout his existence Moon Knight gets written one of 3 ways:

All the Knonshu and superpower stuff is a hallucination by Marc. He really is a vigilante but he's not super powered

Knonshu is real and the powers are real

Who fucking knows what is real, it could all be real or none of it is real or maybe some of it is. Figure it out