Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pokemon Go Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    9 left. Ivysaur, Venusaur (Have enough to evolve to Ivysaur right now but waitin for the full 125.), Muk, Arcanine, Primeape, Kabutops (All 3 very close to evolution.), Machamp, Omastar, & Chansey. Can almost guarantee Chansey will be dead last. It's never even showed up nearby and even tryna find a location on Reddit, everyone says 10km eggs are the best bet. So Chansey's gonna be a complete game of luck smh.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Just "walk" to Chicago. 
    edited August 2016
    Yea that's what I been doing. I been pretty much all over Chicago and it's nowhere to be found. And I looked on Reddit cause users post locations that have been spot on, and even on there all I saw was "eggs". 

So yea gonna have to rely on an egg.

Down to the final five tho. :sunglasses:

Chansey, Kabutops, Machamp, Muk, and Omastar.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, I think I'm pretty much done with Pokémon go now. There is still a couple I haven't caught but just running around looking for them isn't really fun anymore 
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah I haven't played since like Wednesday. 
    Goddamn these last 4 are a damn grind. Need Chansey, Machamp, Muk, & Omastar.
    HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!

So scratch the last 4 bein a grind. There's a new app (Idk if it's available for Android tho.) called GoRadar and it's a live radar. You can pick specifically which ones to scan for too. It's obviously a Pokevision replacement but it works better imo. Scanned and there was a Chansey at the end of Navy Pier and I "ran" over there and got it right away. Also jus got another Machop and Omanyte wit the radar. Closin in on the evolution for both. Should have a complete Pokedex before I go to bed tonight. Let's fuckin go.
    It's finally fuckin over. Kinda sad tho cause there's no point in playin it anymore and wit the jailbreak it was really fuckin fun. But at least everything's out the way for when the Johto set drops. Final Pokemon was Machamp. 

Literally got mfs askin to buy my account on another forum I go on. =)))))

Cheating ain't so stupid if I make a quick rack off this now is it?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I finished up mine last night as well. Saw that I only needed 2 more Grimers to get a Muk and that was all 142.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Literally got mfs askin to buy my account on another forum I go on. =)))))

Cheating ain't so stupid if I make a quick rack off this now is it?
    No its still pretty dumb. The redeeming part is thay you had fun. I wasn't judging you guys, I was just saying it's very fucking stupid. It's perfectly fine to enjoy stupid shit though. 
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I now know 3 people that got eevees from a 10km egg
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You should sell the account Popsicle
    In a months time no one will give a shit about this game 
    Take the money while there's interest 
    Someone else got a weedle from a 10km. If I finally get a 10km and I get shit out of it I'm going to be so pissed off
    imageimage
    They need to update/fix the battling system somehow. There's literally almost no post game whatsoever. I figured now that I have everything I'd keep it local and go around and take all the local gyms, and it's decently fun, except for the fact that no matter who you put at a gym, the longest he's gonna last is an hour or two. Even if the gym is stacked at level 7 or 8. It's way too easy to take gyms all by yourself but yet a long ass grind to prestige the gym which in itself is pretty pointless cause it's jus as easy to take it no matter how strong the gym is. At that it's not even a good grind solely for experience cause it doesn't give much at all. And it drains potions way faster than you can receive them. So in essence you can do a decent gym battling session, and then spend hours again stockin up on potions jus to be able to do it again.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    They added a new 3step feature
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    All they did was add some grass, rename it sightings, and get rid of repeat pokemon in the list. So if three pidgey's are around you'll just see one in the list. So..yay?
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    All they did was add some grass, rename it sightings, and get rid of repeat pokemon in the list. So if three pidgey's are around you'll just see one in the list. So..yay?
    It also eliminates false nearby though. So if theyre in the grass, theyre definitely nearby
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?