Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pokemon Go Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ws on Ws wit eggs today. Finally got a Geodude.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    First time i've opened the app in like 6 days and i get this lets goooooo

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Your face is old
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Your face is older 
    LEGEND said:
    First time i've opened the app in like 6 days and i get this lets goooooo

Dat cp thoooo. Not even hatin cause I'd be pissed lmao. Cause wit Gengar I wanna use him for gyms so when I have enough candies to finally evolve I ain't even gonna do it til I have one of the highest possible Gastlys to possibly do it wit.
    edited July 2016
    I'm pretty low level so all my pokemon have shit cp. i'm just going for the collection until they fix the footprint bug
    The park like 10 minutes from my house is a Squirtle nest for real. Just checked Pokevision and there's FIVE in like a 10 minute walk around the lake. Need to hit it up for dat Blastoise
    So I encountered a Dragonite downtown. Proceed to catch it. Breaks out of a great ball. Then the game fucks up for the first time on me in days and all I see is this fuckers feet dangling above the ground and that's it. I'm abput to rage quit
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy shit, I was watching this dude stream Pokemon go on twitch and someone watching the stream called the local cops and said people were walking around with guns in the park where this dude is at.

Cops tell him to put his hands in the air and point guns at him and the video just stopped.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Swatting. Its illegal now because of people doing it to Twitch streamers. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah ive seen youtube videos but never seen it go down live haha
    Duuuuuuuude, then the guy who called the cops just donated $3 and then reported the stream for non gameplay
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If you know who called the cops, then they'll find out and he's in deep shit. Swatting is a massive waste or resources and an accident waiting to happen because you get a shit load of bored cops in the suburbs geeked up to try out their military surplus mrap. 

image Photobucket
    Yeah I mean everyone in the chat reported the username of who did it and before the dude actually got stopped by the cops he was telling everyone to report this person to twitch and this and that.

I hung around in the chat awhile after the video ended and a lot of people were saying that since that guy donated money through either a credit card or Paypal odds are they can get all the details of the person who did it. So the person may have fucked themselves over being a smart ass and donating $3 :))
    edited July 2016
    Finally got enough Krabbys for a Kingler.

And then I jus hatched this. Already had one but this one's way stronger as well as my highest CP hatch yet.

Bout to go ham and get mad XP. Got 37 Pokes ready to evolve. Gonna hit 45 then pop a lucky egg and rack up 45K XP. I saw on Reddit that 45 is roughly the max that you can evolve within the 30 minute window of the lucky egg so that's why I'm stoppin there.
    Post edited by Episode on
    I also get the feeling that each possible hatch from the 3 tiers of eggs have hatch percentages. As in, instead of it havin an equal chance of hatchin into any of the Pokemon from that tier, certain ones hatch less frequently. So to throw a random number...in the 2km tier, somethin like a 12.5% chance to hatch into the 3 starters + Pikachu, and an 87.5% chance to hatch into anything other than them. And why I say this is I've hatched too many 2km eggs to count. Obviously the worthless hatches are shit like Pidgey, Spearow, Rattata, Weedle, etc., which I've had a ton of. And then I've hatched shit that I already had but still liked due to not frequently seein them in the wild and needin the candies (Magikarp, Clefairy, & Jigglypuff). But out of all of em, I've only hatched any of the 3 starters + Pikachu TWICE, which were Squirtle & Charmander. Which makes sense if they do have a lower hatch rate cause obviously they're the most coveted out of that entire tier. It jus sucks because none of those pop up anywhere around me. Have seen 2 Pikachu, caught 1 and 1 ran, 3 Squirtles, 2 caught 1 hatched, 2 Bulbasaurs, 1 as my starter and 1 caught, and a single Charmander which was from a hatch, never even seen one in the wild whatsoever. Prolly never gettin the final evolutions of any of em smh.