Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

New Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS*

Comments

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    We established long ago that MC is not a SW fan and also a bit of a contrarian ass for most things. “Yes well the 2003 series...” GTFO. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    edited May 2020
    Lol k 
    I am very much a SW fan, I just dont like the new canon shit. Sue me. I dont think its good or well written. I'll gladly consume Legends shit all day any day though. 

You don't have to enjoy every little thing a franchise puts out to be a fan. Its ok to be critical and want better. But, its fine. Enjoy your silly show. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Now that I've binged Rebels and Clone Wars I think I'm gonna rewatch Mando. See if i can pick up any more Easter Eggs
  • Options
    Lol k 
    I am very much a SW fan, I just dont like the new canon shit. Sue me. I dont think its good or well written. I'll gladly consume Legends shit all day any day though. 

You don't have to enjoy every little thing a franchise puts out to be a fan. Its ok to be critical and want better. But, its fine. Enjoy your silly show. 
    You haven't even seen the shows... 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Yeah I think MC gets confused. No one hates that you have a different opinion, it's that 80% of the time you haven't even watched what you claim to hate. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Lol k 

I've seen Mandalorian and 2003 Clone Wars, I like both of these. I also started the 2008 Clone Wars, didn't hold my interest, and I disagree with a lot of the changes and new characterizations. 

I've also seen all the movies. Is my opinion on those not valid either?
  • Options
    "I disagree with a lot of the changes"

Do you even realize what a dumb fucking statement this is? Ain’t shit to disagree with. They happened. 

Do you listen to albums and disagree with songs? Go to museums and disagree with the fucking paintings? You can like them or not, but it makes no fucking sense that you “disagree” with things. You like them or you don’t. Oh cool you don’t like them. Guess you could say you’re not a fan. This is what Star Wars is now. You don’t like it. Any of it. It’s all something else than what you think it should be. That means you’re not a fan anymore. It’s ok. Watch something else. Move the fuck on. Why keep coming in here to shit on what the rest of us enjoyed? We all took this ride together. You didn’t go on it. Now that the ride is over you want to stand back and tell us the ride sucked? No one cares if you thought a different thing was better. Eat dicks and kick rocks. This discussion isnt for you. 
  • Options
    Lol k 

I also started the 2008 Clone Wars, didn't hold my interest
    So again, you haven't seen the shows. You haven't watched Rebels either. 
  • Options
    "I disagree with a lot of the changes"

Do you even realize what a dumb fucking statement this is? Ain’t shit to disagree with. They happened. 

Do you listen to albums and disagree with songs? Go to museums and disagree with the fucking paintings? You can like them or not, but it makes no fucking sense that you “disagree” with things. You like them or you don’t. Oh cool you don’t like them. Guess you could say you’re not a fan. This is what Star Wars is now. You don’t like it. Any of it. It’s all something else than what you think it should be. That means you’re not a fan anymore. It’s ok. Watch something else. Move the fuck on. Why keep coming in here to shit on what the rest of us enjoyed? We all took this ride together. You didn’t go on it. Now that the ride is over you want to stand back and tell us the ride sucked? No one cares if you thought a different thing was better. Eat dicks and kick rocks. This discussion isnt for you. 
    I didnt chime in until you literally mentioned me :| 
    I havent said a thing about Clone Wars since it came back. 

But you're right. I guess Im not a fan. Of this StarWars. 

I love the old shit. And forever will enjoy the old stuff. 
  • Options
    So do the Clone Wars. 
    Yea the 2003 one 

Go back and look again. Jake brought you up, not me. Here we were all discussing the finale the day it aired and you chime in insisting a cartoon from 17 years ago was better like the Star Wars hipster you are. Cool, go watch it then. The rest of us have more current shit to talk about and you should just leave us to it. Your not even adding anything fresh or new to the convo. We fucking get it, you don’t like it. Move on already. 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Lol k 

I've seen Mandalorian and 2003 Clone Wars, I like both of these. I also started the 2008 Clone Wars, didn't hold my interest, and I disagree with a lot of the changes and new characterizations. 

I've also seen all the movies. Is my opinion on those not valid either?
     My bad, I didn't know you finished Mandalorian. Thought you said you dropped it after a while. 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I skipped most of this thinking there were some spoilers...nope just more MC piss pants cry party. 

Its funny that he says the new stuff is “not well written” when the original trilogy is nothing but a normal story with average writing and super cool space shit. 

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I sweat he was touched by his uncle
    in 2004 and refuses to like anything after that other than doom. 
  • Options
    Lets fucking go
  • Options
    The “making of” The Mandalorian show is fantastic so far. Episode 2 ends with Filoni breaking down the importance of the Dual of the Fates in a very compelling way that was really fun to watch. 
  • Options
    Yup. Starting watching on a whim and didn't regret it. Dave has such a deep understanding of Star Wars it makes me happy. The other directors kinda shut up and let Dave talk at the end of episode 2 and it was awesome. 
  • Options
    They were blown back hanging on every word. Favreau only jumped in before Dave said anything about the sequel trilogy lmao. They fumbled the sequel trilogy but we are in good hands now. I could listen to Filoni talk Star Wars for days. 
  • Options
    Fiancee bought us these
  • Options
    That settles it. You’re gonna have to keep her. Metal bikini optional but recommended.