Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS*

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    I dont get the hate for Disney really. Sure the new trilogy hasnt been great, but all three trilogy’s have hit or miss moments to me. Disney has a pretty good track record of delivering with things. 

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Except for Last Jedi being worse than the Holiday Special and a supercut of the Star Wars prequels but it's just Hayden Christensen, yeah I guess they've done alright
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    They didn’t have the right people in charge at the time. Rain Johnson was given a script but he went and did his own thing instead. New trilogy isn’t bad, but TLJ was a terrible sequel. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Return of the Jedi down. Loved it. Now onto the best Star Wars ever made episode 1
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Id argue for Last Jedi straight up being a terrible movie not just a terrible sequel. Boring pointless subplots, like 8 needless ex machinas, an overall story that spat in the face of everything you cared about from the last movie and downright sinful character representation and motives. Not to mention the complete waste of a potentially awesome villain. Outside of that, Force Awakens was solid tho I enjoy it slightly less knowing everything that made it interesting gets ruined, Rogue One was/is good and I still haven't seen Solo. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Fuuuu k disneyc headvassedcliser asscruckingvhittycwritibgvasdcfuccheads
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    Solo was fun, it just came out during a bad time for Star Wars fans because it was right after Rian Johnson made a horrible movie.  I thought the idea of grey jedi and Luke being pissed after 30 years of bullshit was interesting but the director did a shit job at executing it. How am I supposed to take him seriously when he's sucking alien tit?  I liked the character Finn in the Force Awakens and I thought he had potential to be cool like Han and Luke but they turned him into a complete goof in TLJ and put him on a shit mission that achieved nothing for the storyline.  
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Watched episode 1. Don’t understand the hate 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Solo was fun, it just came out during a bad time for Star Wars fans because it was right after Rian Johnson made a horrible movie.  I thought the idea of grey jedi and Luke being pissed after 30 years of bullshit was interesting but the director did a shit job at executing it. How am I supposed to take him seriously when he's sucking alien tit?  I liked the character Finn in the Force Awakens and I thought he had potential to be cool like Han and Luke but they turned him into a complete goof in TLJ and put him on a shit mission that achieved nothing for the storyline.  
    Making "Han Solo" a fake name is fucking blasphemy. 
    Ladies and gentlemen, autism. 👏🏻
    I was super drunk when I posted that. 

But sober me agrees with the sentiment of drunk me 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer

🙄

I can type up the Bible using perfect punctuation while on 3 different drugs at the same time. Save it, edgelord.

🙄

I can type up the Bible using perfect punctuation while on 3 different drugs at the same time. Save it, edgelord.
    cool. I cant
    Straight bullshit lmao. 

What exactly was drunk you's sentiment? 
    Disney Bad REEEEEeeeeeeeeee
    Dime2 said:

What exactly was drunk you's sentiment? 
    I said "Fuck Disney headasses fucking shitty writing fuckheads"
    Only time Ive ever had difficulty typing or posting anything was when Todd, UP, and I were walking out of Northern Invasion still tripping balls. Even that post was coherent though. 
    Last time was like 2 months ago, I took so much Molly and was rolling so fucking hard that my eyes were literally shaking so it was hard to focus on the keyboard. Was trying to type an in-depth text to my engineer about mix revisions on one of my songs and kept pressing the wrong key cause of my vision being off. Said fuck it and decided to type it up the next day lmao.
    I'll occasionally miss some punctuation marks or add an extra letter in a word but that's sausage fingers for ya. I've never typed incomprehensibly even when hammered.