Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

fuck the police

Comments

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    So...it's newsworthy when cops do their jobs and people aren't afraid of them. Merrca
  • Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

SATAN said:
    It's kinda cute to see MC and FF in a unified front
    Me > MC 

inb4lists
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,551 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    So...it's newsworthy when cops do their jobs and people aren't afraid of them. Merrca
    why its newsworthy is to show people that not all cops are bad. it wouldn't be newsworthy if the people and the media weren't on a cop witch hunt 24/7. Damning all cops and demonizing even good ones. but because "all cops are bastards", its newsworthy to point out that no - not all cops are bad. and in fact the majority are doing their jobs right. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Dude for literally every topic you just have this shitty dissenting opinion that doesnt actually hold any value. 

Fuck people who hate cops. Offers no acknowledgement or solution to the vast police brutality or institutional racism that exists. 

Fuck people who do drugs. Offers no acknowledgement of possible medical benefits of said drugs or the violation of our consitutional rights by making them illegal or the failure that is the war on drugs.

fuck politics. Fuck people who are feminists of any kind. Fuck people who like sex. Fuck anyone who likes anything or stands for something. Yet you dont actually stand for anything yourself. You just like to shit on other people's opinions.
    No. I just think differently than all of you. Thus conversation of differing opinions develop. 
    You dont even have opinions though. You just like to bitch about other peoples. You are content with the childish and mundance lifestyle that is generously given to you and supported by your parents so you expect everyone else to be content with theirs. You lack empathy for others as well as an unwillingness to learn. You're the definition of a waste of space.
    I have plenty of opinions. Have you read any of my comments about sex? Or abortion? Or religion? Or minimum wage economics? Or especially media? 

Which, you all bitch about because they differ from you. 
  • Options
    ... said:

SATAN said:
    It's kinda cute to see MC and FF in a unified front
    Me > MC 

as hated as I am here, you're more hated
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    edited August 2015
    God damn ky mc 

you are scum
  • Options
    God damn ky mc 

you are scum
    wahhh MC doesn't buy into my beliefs. he's scum. wahhh

Kill yourself. 

And I would like to add, all people are scum. Humans need to be eliminated. I wholeheartedly stand by that. That includes myself. 
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC needs to stop talking about subjects he thinks he knows everything about. It's cute that he tries though
    imageimage
  • Options
    Fuck this.

I don't have a goddamn thing in common with any of you anymore. Every single one of my values, beliefs, opinions, thoughts, philosophies, etc go against yours and vice versa. Every conversation in every thread turns into a me vs all of you argument. Even little things like vidoegames and music. 

I'm just here to be made fun of at this point. Its worse than when Erik was on here. 
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'd love to hear mc talk minimum wage economics . I could use a good laugh
  • Options
    I'd love to hear mc talk minimum wage economics . I could use a good laugh
    let me guess, you're for an increase?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    And I would like to add, all people are scum. Humans need to be eliminated. I wholeheartedly stand by that. That includes myself. 
    Fufill your destiny and kill yourself you piece of shit
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    I'd also love MC'd opinion on minimum wage. Nigga doesnt even pay rent =))
  • Options
    Mc comes trolling in thread
    wahh everyone picks on me
  • Options
    I almost have a business degree. Every economics class I've ever taken disagrees with a higher minimum wage. Proof in Seattle shows raising the minimum wage was a bad idea. But I'm wrong. 
  • Options
    Damn sound argument right there
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I'm not going to go into details. I already have. And even if I did, you'll still disagree because MC can never be right. 

Fuck it whatever. I'm out of here again. I've become a joke to you people. I'm more hated than Erik was. So fuck it. Why should I keep coming back when I don't have a single common thing left to talk about?

Enjoy your lives. Hopefully you'll read about my suicide someday. 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
     Irate at cop calling him "buddy" numerous times.
    Stay with me buddy, stay with me buddy.

I often wonder why cops don't shoot people in places where it won't kill them but just wound them.  Like,.. why not a leg shot?  

But no,... them cops like to puncture lungs when they shoot.
    Dude looked pretty menacing as he was walking away he was pry scared for his life.