Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

slap said:
    people all over the country share their stories of how racism affects of their lives all the time. not the media, but real people posting to Facebook and twitter, etc. racism is still a very prominent issue, but you're gonna dismiss because you're fortunate enough to live in an area where it's not as evident. you really disappointment me sometimes bro. you're so vocal about so many things that you mainly only hear about on the internet, but don't take real issues like racism and sexism seriously because you can't relate. smh
    No its because people have blown racism and sexism out of proportion, created secular religions around these ideas, and have thrown rationality and empathy out the window - making enemies out of eachother. Every sexism issue is made up. And I will stand by that. There is NO NEED FOR FEMINISM IN MODERN SOCIETY. Racism still exists. But it isnt as bad as people are making it seem. A poor black man and a poor white man are still poor. They face the same struggles. A rich black man and rich white man also share the same experiences. 
    you're a fucking idiot bro. sexism is made up? say that to women who are raped and their rapists aren't prosecuted in the slightest. say that to women who are catcalled twenty times a day. say that to that teacher in Atlanta who people are saying dresses inappropriately when she's wearing regular clothes but is just naturally curvy. say that to the women who are called selfish because they don't want to be mothers. we need feminism because people like you, who have never been oppressed in their life, think that sexism is made up. 

also you can't speak on whether racism is as bad today because you are not the victim of systematic racism or probably any racism as a matter of fact. you can't speak on the struggles of poor black men against the struggles of poor white men because you haven't experienced either and I hate to assume but I doubt you've talked to many black or white people living in extreme poverty. also rich and poor black men don't share the same experiences, because the white experience and black experience aren't the same. you clearly don't understand the depth of these issues if you can't see that there are multiple factors that lie in discrimination. it's not just class. 
    god damint mc about to have me fucking hot with his dumbass smh 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
     It's the words and labels that trip people up. Swap out a word or term and you've got an easily discovered asshole. You can spot an asshole feminist by just changing all gender pronouns they use to words like person or people. "Women deserve equal pay"  becomes "people deserve equal pay" and there is no problem. A statement like "all men must die" reveals a so called feminist to really just be an asshole. Same with the sjw bullshit, black live matter movement, the police etc. It's all just assholes hiding behind a mask made of other nouns. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited September 2016
    slap said:

slap said:
    people all over the country share their stories of how racism affects of their lives all the time. not the media, but real people posting to Facebook and twitter, etc. racism is still a very prominent issue, but you're gonna dismiss because you're fortunate enough to live in an area where it's not as evident. you really disappointment me sometimes bro. you're so vocal about so many things that you mainly only hear about on the internet, but don't take real issues like racism and sexism seriously because you can't relate. smh
    No its because people have blown racism and sexism out of proportion, created secular religions around these ideas, and have thrown rationality and empathy out the window - making enemies out of eachother. Every sexism issue is made up. And I will stand by that. There is NO NEED FOR FEMINISM IN MODERN SOCIETY. Racism still exists. But it isnt as bad as people are making it seem. A poor black man and a poor white man are still poor. They face the same struggles. A rich black man and rich white man also share the same experiences. 
    you're a fucking idiot bro. sexism is made up? say that to women who are raped and their rapists aren't prosecuted in the slightest. say that to women who are catcalled twenty times a day. say that to that teacher in Atlanta who people are saying dresses inappropriately when she's wearing regular clothes but is just naturally curvy. say that to the women who are called selfish because they don't want to be mothers. we need feminism because people like you, who have never been oppressed in their life, think that sexism is made up. 

also you can't speak on whether racism is as bad today because you are not the victim of systematic racism or probably any racism as a matter of fact. you can't speak on the struggles of poor black men against the struggles of poor white men because you haven't experienced either and I hate to assume but I doubt you've talked to many black or white people living in extreme poverty. also rich and poor black men don't share the same experiences, because the white experience and black experience aren't
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    My post wouldnt go. Too long. Fuck
    slap said:
    god damint mc about to have me fucking hot with his dumbass smh 
    I had a large response made up, but it wouldnt post because it was too long, Ima try and think if what I wrote, but i dunno. 

Bottem line was stop pushing regressive ideology, think rationally, and put the individual first
    edited September 2016
    Sexism isnt an issue in the west. Rape is illegal. A failure to punish a rapist is a justice system issue, not a sexism issue. Most male rape cases are laughed at. Unequal pay is illegal. Women have access to birth control, abortion, and tampons. They make the same money, can work the same jobs, and are treated the same in society. They make up the majority of college students, work the least amount of demanding physical labor jobs, dont have to register for the draft, and win the majority of custody and divorce settlements, and are still paid allomony despite being able to earn MORE than men. Catcalling, and hot women in videogames, are nonissues. Feminism isnt needed in modern society. It is needed in places like the middle east though. Where women cant own property, or go outside not covered up, and can be legally raped and burned alive. But the left wont touch it for fear of xenophobia and Islamophobia. 

Similarly you act as if blacks are still slaves. Still segragated. Still unable to own land and get education. Blacks can go to the same universities. Get the same jobs. Own land. Get paid the same for work. Things are the best they've ever been for people of all races, yet people act like we're still in the fucking 1930s. And we've made enemies out of eachother. And you know who IS currently fighting for segregation? Black Lives Matter is. 

Do we still have work to go, of course. But opportunity exists for everyone. And equity wil never be achievable unless you bring ALL people down. 

Yea, Im white. I dont know what its like to be black. But you dont know what its like to be white either. Thats just life I guess. But dont discredit me for that. And dont blame whites today for the sins of their ancestors. I never owned a slave. My family never did. The Polish as a ethnicity didnt historically own slaves. I treat everyone with the respect they deserve. So Im sorry for being born a straight white male. But my opinion has validity too. Again, look at the individual. 
    L O fucking L. MC just wants to feel special too.
    Looking at white people as individuals, you're an idiot.
    Jobe said:
    L O fucking L. MC just wants to feel special too.
    I really dont. Nobody in this world should feel special for something as arbitrary as skin color, or sex. 
    Jobe said:
    Looking at white people as individuals, you're an idiot.
    Now I cant tell if sarcastic or not, and I feel bad for flagging
    "Sorry for being born a straight white male"

Go fuck yourself and your victim complex. None of this is really about you as an individual. Just because you don't like the extreme radical ends of the feminism movement doesn't invalidate any need for it to exist in any capacity. Granted, it is no where near as bad here as in the middle east, but that doesn't mean that we are a perfect society. Racism isn't as bad as it has been historically but just because blacks aren't getting hung from trees and dragged behind trucks doesn't mean it's all been solved. You sound like a damn anti vaxer. "We don't need vaccines in modern society" 

No, flag away wear a clear conscience sir. You are an idiot regardless of any sarcasm on my part.
    >Jobe said:
    "Sorry for being born a straight white male"

Go fuck yourself and your victim complex. None of this is really about you as an individual. Just because you don't like the extreme radical ends of the feminism movement doesn't invalidate any need for it to exist in any capacity. Granted, it is no where near as bad here as in the middle east, but that doesn't mean that we are a perfect society. Racism isn't as bad as it has been historically but just because blacks aren't getting hung from trees and dragged behind trucks doesn't mean it's all been solved. You sound like a damn anti vaxer. "We don't need vaccines in modern society" 

No, flag away wear a clear conscience sir. You are an idiot regardless of any sarcasm on my part.
    That comment was really just reactionary to Slap discrediting me for being white. 

I said racism issues arent perfect. There is still work to be done. But dont blow the issues we do have up to push a narrative. All Im saying.

Feminism is cancer, on the other hand, and needs to die. 
    Racial tensions are the worst they've ever been, despite socially being the best time for all races. Can you explain that?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Mention feminism and MC immediately gets triggered 
    imageimage
    edited September 2016
    Are they really? Show me the fire hoses. Show me the dogs attacking crowds of people like the 60's. Show me the lynchings stats saying this is the worst year ever.

As I explained, you're an idiot.
    Jobe said:
    Are they really? Show me the fire hoses. Show me the dogs attacking crowds of people like the 60's. Show me the lynchings stats saying this is the worst year ever.

As I explained, you're an idiot.
    Exactly my point. None of those things are happening, and yet the hatred, and animosity that blacks and whites feel towards eachother are equal to that level again. 
    Mention feminism and MC immediately gets triggered 
    Its a retarded ideology
    For the record Slap, I want you to know I dont take these convos personally with people like you (or Jake or Satan, or most of you here), but am looking to have a legitimate discussion and debate with you. I may throw insults around here and there, but I actually think you're an intelligent dude who can have these discussions. Most of you are (and those who arent know who you are). We have differing opinions on the world, and I think its good to discuss it even if we dont change our minds. 
    I wouldn't try and "discredit you for being white" if you could look outside of experiences other than your own. the argument that we don't need feminism or that sexism isn't real is bullshit and it's especially bullshit when your argument that we don't need them is that rape is illegal. no shit it's illegal, but it still happens all the fucking time and rapists who are convicted often get very light punishments. I've said it before, and I think my main issue with you is that you lack the ability to seek perspective outside your own and take it for what it is. You're a fairly rational person and take pride in ration, which is a good thing, but it seems that any argument made by a poc or a woman you try your best to find some form of proof that what they say isn't 100% factual accurate based on some statistic. think about it a lot of these stats aren't super accurate because theres only so many people you can gather info from and their experiences aren't gonna reflect everybody else's. you argue that we need to focus on the individual but there are lot of individuals who share the same experience, decide to band together, and that's how these identity groups form. but once a bunch of individual form into a group, you see it as just identity politics. wtf

I'm not gonna act like I've lived a super unfortunate life. other than the fact that I'm brown, we're both very similar people as far as our privileges go. but the thing is i recognize my privileges and know I can't speak on issues that don't affect from my experiences, but have to speak in support on those who are disenfranchised and discriminated against because their experiences are very real. you're a smart dude but i still think you lack perspective, and that's our main issue. at least you mean well and are trying to do what is just