Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    not limited to whites and republicans but its a big ass portion.
    I love winning with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    e cops around here beat u no matter what color u r

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    i dont doubt it. cops are shitheads. there are some good ones but the bad ones wont stop coming in and getting breaks. its a sick inside job.
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited September 2016
    I dont think its a race issue as much as it is a justice system issue. I know thats unpopular opinion. Not saying there isnt a police issue, I trust them less and less everyday, but stats and rationally looking at cases and issues, its not conclusive to say race is what the issue is. Poverty, sure. Corruption, sure. Insult me all you want.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    it's def a part of the issue, but yeah it really is just poor people who get fukt the most. 
    slap said:
    it's def a part of the issue, but yeah it really is just poor people who get fukt the most. 
    When stats show more whites are killed than blacks, I disagree. Sure, blacks are killed more disproportionately to the black population, but the amount of black crime - violent black crime - is disproportionate to their population as well, so the cancel out imo. 

Many poor white people are killed by cops, its just nobody gives a fuck because it doesnt get clicks/views. And a lot of rich blacks arent killed for crimes. 

Just how I think of things. 
    it's not just about police killings tho. prison populations are WAY disproportionately black and latino than white. race is definitely an issue. i'm not gonna argue whether or not it's the main factor in police brutality and shit but it's part of it the issue and you need to recognize that. black people have been discriminated against pretty much the whole history of the US, and the echoes and ripples of that discrimination still ring loud today. 

and why do you bring up the fact that rich blacks aren't killed for their crimes when you know damn well rich white certainly aren't either. we can all agree poor people are hit way harder than middle class or rich people.
    slap said:
    it's not just about police killings tho. prison populations are WAY disproportionately black and latino than white. race is definitely an issue. i'm not gonna argue whether or not it's the main factor in police brutality and shit but it's part of it the issue and you need to recognize that. black people have been discriminated against pretty much the whole history of the US, and the echoes and ripples of that discrimination still ring loud today. 

and why do you bring up the fact that rich blacks aren't killed for their crimes when you know damn well rich white certainly aren't either. we can all agree poor people are hit way harder than middle class or rich people.
    My point of bringing up rich blacks was that it isnt race, its that money talks. 
    why can't it be both tho? it's not one or the other. it's a multitude of things bro cmon now
    edited September 2016
    Maybe its because I live in the middle class suburbs where every race mingles and gets the same education, and works the same jobs, and has the same opportunities, and I there are more asians and indians (or at least its equal) than white people, and I have white friends that are poorer than some racial minority friends. But I dont see the everyday racism and discrimination people talk about. My best friend is 100% Mexican, and he doesnt feel racial pressure at all. 

I think the media and activitsts push narratives to get clicks and money. And they push racial issues to get that. 

There may be some issues that persist with racism in our country. Especially in poor areas. But it isnt as bad as people claim it is. 
    The way the left views police is equal to how the right views Muslims.
    people all over the country share their stories of how racism affects of their lives all the time. not the media, but real people posting to Facebook and twitter, etc. racism is still a very prominent issue, but you're gonna dismiss because you're fortunate enough to live in an area where it's not as evident. you really disappointment me sometimes bro. you're so vocal about so many things that you mainly only hear about on the internet, but don't take real issues like racism and sexism seriously because you can't relate. smh
    it's not just the left that hate police. i'm sure most poor white right wingers hate police too. and it's not even close to the same bro. the police system has been around for centuries, and a lot of it was built off slave patrols that were established in the south in the 18th century. there have been laws for such a long time that were created to disenfranchise black people. the police system has had a much longer time to build a bad reputation with just about everybody. that's a weak ass comparison and doesn't even make much sense dude. 
    slap said:
    people all over the country share their stories of how racism affects of their lives all the time. not the media, but real people posting to Facebook and twitter, etc. racism is still a very prominent issue, but you're gonna dismiss because you're fortunate enough to live in an area where it's not as evident. you really disappointment me sometimes bro. you're so vocal about so many things that you mainly only hear about on the internet, but don't take real issues like racism and sexism seriously because you can't relate. smh
    No its because people have blown racism and sexism out of proportion, created secular religions around these ideas, and have thrown rationality and empathy out the window - making enemies out of eachother. Every sexism issue is made up. And I will stand by that. There is NO NEED FOR FEMINISM IN MODERN SOCIETY. Racism still exists. But it isnt as bad as people are making it seem. A poor black man and a poor white man are still poor. They face the same struggles. A rich black man and rich white man also share the same experiences. 
    slap said:
    it's not just the left that hate police. i'm sure most poor white right wingers hate police too. and it's not even close to the same bro. the police system has been around for centuries, and a lot of it was built off slave patrols that were established in the south in the 18th century. there have been laws for such a long time that were created to disenfranchise black people. the police system has had a much longer time to build a bad reputation with just about everybody. that's a weak ass comparison and doesn't even make much sense dude. 
    Police exist as a system of control. The system is corrupt. Cops are killing and unjustly arresting. The issue is (the "ideology") of our justice system. There are good cops and bad cops. The bad cops get more press, so people equate all cops as racist assholes. 

Islam exists as a system of control. Its toxic, and archaic. Muslims are raping and turning to extremism. The issue is the ideologu of Islam. There are good Muslims and bad Muslims, but the bad Muslims get all the press, so everyone thinks they are terrorists. 

The issue is not cops, nor Muslims. Its the systems that are behind both.
    To comment on the right hating police too, they should. People should stand for FREEDOM over liberty. They should be calling out for reform for the justice system, and institute one that protects not polices. 

Likewise the left should be calling out Islam for archaic practice, and call for reform. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I always see these debates discussed as white people, black people, brown people etc, or male s female  but I don't really view it that way. To me it's just assholes versus non-assholes, but the stats are never broken down that way.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:
    I always see these debates discussed as white people, black people, brown people etc, or male s female  but I don't really view it that way. To me it's just assholes versus non-assholes, but the stats are never broken down that way.
    it's hard to quantify that cuz people got different definitions of what makes an asshole
    Jobe said:
    Unfortunately we live in a world ruled by identity politics.