Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    I mean think about it... Wouldn't you rather know? Say she was going to say "I think you are the ugliest looking person I've ever seen and wouldn't want to be with you" or "I really hate your last name and would know I could never take it so I dont want to try".... I mean I can't think of one possible 'bad' thing she could say that would be worse than the hell she has exiled you too. Can you? Would you honestly rather not know if it is simply she thinks you are ugly?
    im with you. Id rather know
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Here's another pic

I liked the first picture better except for the nose. This picture doesn't look like she has nose symmetry issues. Just wearing too much makeup in this one. Last one was great cause of the freckles. She's cute. gl dude \m/
    I mean think about it... Wouldn't you rather know? Say she was going to say "I think you are the ugliest looking person I've ever seen and wouldn't want to be with you" or "I really hate your last name and would know I could never take it so I dont want to try".... I mean I can't think of one possible 'bad' thing she could say that would be worse than the hell she has exiled you too. Can you? Would you honestly rather not know if it is simply she thinks you are ugly?
    \m/ I'd probably tell her that. I think sometimes women would rather not know the truth if the truth is hurtful, however most guys arent that way. Probably because we like to fix things, and we can't fix it if we dont know the source of the problem.
    \m/ I'd probably tell her that. I think sometimes women would rather not know the truth if the truth is hurtful, however most guys arent that way. Probably because we like to fix things, and we can't fix it if we dont know the source of the problem.
    Too late now. Im not just gonna bring it up outta the blue. If something happens in the future, maybe. 

I just hate my emotions. I just wanna get over her, but I cant. Either that or I wish she'd come around.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Here's another pic

Ugly af 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, ignoring the truth to keep from hurting your feelings is worse than her being completely truthful. 
    inb4lists
    I have been 100% truthful. I have no secrets with anything/anyone.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I meant from her side
    inb4lists
    Oh. Girls are crazy. 
    SUH said:
    Here's another pic

Ugly af 
    Jake shootin at all the girls =))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    i thought nola was like xeno and only went whale hunting 

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Inb4erikanalfestshirt.jpeg
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Too late now. Im not just gonna bring it up outta the blue. If something happens in the future, maybe. 

I just hate my emotions. I just wanna get over her, but I cant. Either that or I wish she'd come around.
    nah never too late. "Look Jill (or whatever her name is)- I know this is out of the blue but it's something that has been eating me up for a long time. And If you are really my friend you'll just be honest about this because honestly I'd rather have the hurtful honest truth, then live with the regrets of not knowing... Can you please tell me why you broke up with me? For reals"
    nah. timing is everything. 
    nah. timing is everything. 
    Those who are concerned about timing when dealing with another person, is someone who is 100% still interested in said person and thinks something might happen. If you had truly moved on from the possibility of dating this person, then getting your answers for closure would be a higher priority. And furthermore since she did end it with you, it is likely she doesnt think about you that way, so you really have little to lose. Don't ask her this over text though.... in person.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Told her over text =)) are we in middle school?