Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Inb420morepages
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    nah thats it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My new girl hopefully things are going well

What's up with her nose? Like the left nostril is significantly higher than right? Im not poking fun... she's very attractive other than whatever is going on with her nose. Bad pic angle?
    I think if MC actually did attempt to get with his friend, she'd probably be into it. I could see both of them together as is. Im not saying she's unattractive, or anything about negative... I could just see the two together.
    I think if MC actually did attempt to get with his friend, she'd probably be into it. I could see both of them together as is. Im not saying she's unattractive, or anything about negative... I could just see the two together.
    Ive tried. :-?? 
    by your own admission you want to be her "boyfriend" in the sense that you do exactly everything a friend would do, and nothing a bf-gf would do like being intimate, kissing, holding hands, etc.. That isn't trying.

She probably broke up with you when you dated because you didnt make her feel like you desired her since you didn't do anything to her that traditional relationships have.
    by your own admission you want to be her "boyfriend" in the sense that you do exactly everything a friend would do, and nothing a bf-gf would do like being intimate, kissing, holding hands, etc.. That isn't trying. 

She probably broke up with you when you dated because you didnt make her feel like you desired her since you didn't do anything to her that traditional relationships have.
    I kissed her, hugged her, held hands, cuddled, took her to dances, dinner,  etc when we dated. I made out with her in my pool before we even started dating (which turned into our first date). 

It takes a lot of self restraint to not try kissing her (especially when there is extended eye locking, or long hugs, or walking arm-in-arm... which still happens)

Im not just gonna go in and try feeling her up when she already told me no for a date. If she says "yea, lets go on a date", then I probably would go in to kiss her again.
    That's quite the different story you said in the past... You've recently said you don't believe in kissing, hugging, holding hands, sex, etc. Well if it is just sex you are semi-opposed too, we can work with that.

You should just be very truthful with your feelings. The Text messages you posted before showed you hinting around the topic but never really directly telling her. If I were you, I'd just tell her that you are still into her, and that you two should start dating again. "I want you to be my gf again"
    i dont think anyone was telling you to just go from zero to feeling her up. That's stupid. Just tell her how you feel and that you want to date again. And if she says no then tell her that the way she hugs you, stares at you, etc makes you feel like there is something still there. It's not really fair of her to do those sort of things, if it is strictly friendship from her side. I suspect that it isnt, but that she doesnt want to be the one to ask you out again after she broke up with you. Make it easy for her to say yes to you.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No. Say "i miss you" and see what happens. Next time you want to tell her how you feel tell her in person. Not through text or any of that bs
    imageimage
    No. Say "i miss you" and see what happens. Next time you want to tell her how you feel tell her in person. Not through text or any of that bs
    I support this message. both parts
    edited March 2015
    You may have missed it, because you weren't back yet. 

Over the summer, we hung out basically every weekend. One weekend, we went out to a record store, then got dinner, then back to my house to watch a movie. When I was dropping her off, I - in person, asked her out for dinner for the next weekend. I specifically used the words "On a date".

Her response was "let me think about it". I didn't hear from her for a few days, then she responded to me "I dont think its a good idea". And that was it. And then proceeded to go see Agalloch with me the next weekend anyway (which I once again simpd out and bent over backwards for her, picking her up from her school and everything on the way there). 

I told her "ok, but I want you to know I'm interested again".

That text convo from a few months back, I said something along the lines of "I dont know why you don't think dating me is a good idea"
    She said something along the lines of "I dont remember why I said that, but I'm not sure I'd tell you if I did anyway because sometimes that's worse than not saying anything"
    edited March 2015
    It would be fine if that was it, but like I said the little things get to me. The flirty poking when we're together, or dressing up when we go out, or again the prolonged eye contact and hugging and locking arms.

She's talking about wanting to go camping and travel with me over the summer and shit like that.

I understand she probably just thinks "hey we're really good friends, I wanna spend time with him", but with my feelings it confuses me. People have mistaken us for a couple.

EDIT: Fuck I bend over backwards for her a lot. She lost her credit card, and asked if she left it on the couch she slept on at my place. I said no. She said she may have lost it walking back to my house from the bar we went to. So I drove to where she said she may have lost it, and checked. :-|  
     "I dont remember why I said that, but I'm not sure I'd tell you if I did anyway because sometimes that's worse than not saying anything"
    You should have said something like "No. Living with the regret of thinking I could have done something different to be with you, is the worse then anything you could ever say to me. So please just tell me the truth, such that I can properly deal with my feelings for you, instead of living in the unknown"
    I mean think about it... Wouldn't you rather know? Say she was going to say "I think you are the ugliest looking person I've ever seen and wouldn't want to be with you" or "I really hate your last name and would know I could never take it so I dont want to try".... I mean I can't think of one possible 'bad' thing she could say that would be worse than the hell she has exiled you too. Can you? Would you honestly rather not know if it is simply she thinks you are ugly?
    My new girl hopefully things are going well

What's up with her nose? Like the left nostril is significantly higher than right? Im not poking fun... she's very attractive other than whatever is going on with her nose. Bad pic angle?
    Is Nola going to comment on this yet? dude. what's going on here.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Idk dude I've never noticed her nose being weird
    Idk dude I've never noticed her nose being weird
    she's probably just sniffing in or something in the pic then. I mean if you havent noticed before, then it's gotta be something she's either doing or a weird picture angle. I feel like that is something you'd notice. I like her gray eyes
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Here's another pic