Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    It took me about an hour to catch up on all the new posts in this thread 
    now I think I'll go flush my own head in the toilet 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    Thankfully i moved it from the random thread. 
    This must be your most successful thread ever Johnnie......I hope you're proud son 
    nah 

dat breaking bad thread ^:)^
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    This threads gonna die down now. Dont worry Gnomes
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    I'm cursed for coming up with the catchphrase McFuck

On the bright side Erik will steal the catchphrase in a few months and claim it as his own 
    Opposite of what actually happens retard.
    :-|
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    I'm cursed for coming up with the catchphrase McFuck

On the bright side Erik will steal the catchphrase in a few months and claim it as his own 
    Opposite of what actually happens retard.

Jeez you're an angry wee man 
    you need to relax a little and learn to take a joke
    you'll have a heart attack if you're not careful 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    erik is the new me
    Had another pretty good counselor session. Startin to feel better about some things
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Had another pretty good counselor session. Startin to feel better about some things
    like what?
    like what?
    Basically that Im not crazy. And my beliefs stem from logical thinking and life experience, and that I should stay true to what I believe. 

Little confidence boost after every session. 

Honestly a big help too is that I finally have some friends I hang out with regularly down here. They remind me a lot of my best friends back home, so its nice. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's bad advice, if "what you believe" is wrong and fucked up. Think about it this way... Say you take one of these ISIS militant suicide bomber who is about to blow up a preschool of children because Allah would want that. Do you think that it would be a good idea for this guy to stay true to his beliefs? And I understand that this is a very extreme analogy, but in the same grain you've been brain washed in the same manor to put an irrational fear on Sex. It is an unhealthy and incorrect belief that you should 100% not stay true to, exactly like my hypothetical suicide bomber.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    His views on women are flat out wrong but his views on sex don't really have to be.. You can make sex be whatever you want it to be , it's your life .. As long as your not hurting anyone else or yourself
    I dont give a shit what you guys say anymore. What I am looking for, and what you are looking for are two entirely different things. Im glad I have some reassurance now, because there's nothing wrong with it. In fact my counselor says he cant find anything to be negative about it, and thinks girls would appreciate that I care more about getting to know them than getting it in them. My oneism is justifiable, and reasonable. 

And he's married too, so he's not a virgin. 

Wake, that analogy is retarded, because my beliefs arent killing other people. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Fuck SMH

It's not a problem that you want to get to know them first. God damn fuck boy have you even read anything that we have said. 

Its the fact that you think out of 7 billion people you are only allowed to love one of them. Not only is that completely wrong, but its fucked up and selfish. 
    He said that now that he's been married, my philosophy coincides with his life experiences. He says that in his other relationships, he THOUGHT he loved whoever he was with, and that the "love" he experienced was very different than the type he experiences with his wife. That love with his wife, is the oneism love coming into play. His past loves weren't real. 

Only difference is I'm shaping my entire dating experience around that instead of waiting for it to happen. 
    Gnomez said:
    This threads gonna die down now. Dont worry Gnomes
    This
    thread
    will
    never
    die
    Its losing steam. Dont worry