Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fhag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Made it another month  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited September 2018
    Im thinking about breaking up with her. Im so conflicted. I really like her, and dont want to hurt her. But jesus christ she has a lot of baggage and a history I cannot get behind. Whenever I think I heard the worst of it, she has another story. And its to the point I think she'll never truly be open and vulnerable with me. Especially sexually, I feel like she just says what she says to try and calm me down because she really wants me to fuck her, but I dont think she actually puts any significance or meaning in sex beyond when she lost her virginity. And thats not ok with me. 

I feel bad, but she's up there, and Im down here. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2018
    What baggage?
    Arrested, kicked out of house for stealing from parents, sexual baggage with exes, sexual assault, technically was statuatory raped, pill abuse, cutting and self harm, total lack of ambition, had a falling out with literally all of her friends... that sort of baggage. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is she still doing these things? If not, then so what? If she's moving forward what does it matter what she did 
    edited September 2018
    Dime said:
    Is she still doing these things? If not, then so what? If she's moving forward what does it matter what she did 
    These things didnt happen that long ago...  

Idk. She talked about some things last night that really bothered me. Especially when she started talking about sex. She was basically told me "I know you want to be my best and make it mean something, but you just need to fuck me already". And went into how she thinks losing your virginity should be special  but she just threw it away, but it sucked, but she remembers him, but it was statuatory, but she consented. And when I basically told her it bothers me she's been intimate and vulnerable with other dudes, but I wanted to be the first person she is truely emotionally open to, she pretty much said "thats not happening either". 

So I feel like Im just "another" dude she's dating. I'll be just another knotch on the bed post. An unmemorable and meaningless experience. While she still remembers her past sexual experiences. 
    do it break up with her, a fhag like you dont deserve her or any bitch 

[-(

blue turbins

you shud be "youre with me now babe, those days are over" but no youre a fhaggot

[-(

blue turbins

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Goddamn MC you treat your girl like shit

I really dont. I just dont fuck her and I arent comfortable with her sex past. But I treat her great, thanks. 
    Id want her to judge me for that. I judge myself for that. 

Bottom line, I didnt have sex though. Let alone multiple times. 

Sorry. I just cant get over it. Ive been trying. But I cant get over the thought of her being intimate with another. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    And what would happen if she was a virgin, you fucked, and it ended up not working out down the road. Would you have just wallowed in self pity and gone back to never talking to anyone? You should consider looking into some form of help/therapy, maybe someone else can talk some sense into you.
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    You should consider looking into some form of help/therapy, maybe someone else can talk some sense into you.
    Honestly, you really should. Your mind has become kinda fucked with the way you've viewed sex over all these years.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well if this one won't be the special one you want it to be, at least fuck her and get some practice in for down the road if this doesn't work out. I'm being serious man. 
    ... said:
    And what would happen if she was a virgin, you fucked, and it ended up not working out down the road. Would you have just wallowed in self pity and gone back to never talking to anyone? You should consider looking into some form of help/therapy, maybe someone else can talk some sense into you.
    Probably. But at least we're on even ground and I wouldnt have to worry about her reflecting on memories of other dudes. 

Dime said:
    Well if this one won't be the special one you want it to be, at least fuck her and get some practice in for down the road if this doesn't work out. I'm being serious man. 
    No thats hypocritical and I want it to have meaning. 
    No.