Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Im probably gonna do it Thursday 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do what? Sex or break up with her? I’m not sure where we are this week 
    Well atm sex. We'll see how I feel in a few days. 
    Was it at all helpful when ape said the fears you are experiencing are very normal that everyone has before they actually do it a few times and get more comfortable in their skin? 

When the first girl I ever kissed (and had sex with) asked me how many partners I had before her, I lied and told her 6-8. I had so much fear that this chick might actually reject me simply because I had never kissed or had sex before. It seems ridiculous now, why would I ever make such a silly lie???? Why? Because before you’ve had that experience, your mind does stupid shit. The fears I had before I had sex for the first time were just ridiculous lies that had no truth in reality 
    Let me also just say... with my current gf she’s told me a bit about her past. One guy in particular if I ever meet him I will have a difficult time not laying him out. I will absolutely let him know he is a piece of shit if I ever have that opportunity. Anyways, my point is... it doesn’t lesson the connection her and I have. She’s a sweetheart and we laugh and have so much fun together with everything. I’m very happy I have her in my life and what we have is great and something she’s not had with anyone else. I don’t dwell on what she’s had with others but focus on what we have. 

I think you having sex with your gf, will tone down all your thoughts about her past and it not being special. You’ll for more confident in yourself and be able to look beyond your fears and realize what you have with her is special and important to both you
    What helped was I woke up to my gf sending me tit pics and saying she wanted my dick inside her  
    :)))
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Was it at all helpful when ape said the fears you are experiencing are very normal that everyone has before they actually do it a few times and get more comfortable in their skin? 

When the first girl I ever kissed (and had sex with) asked me how many partners I had before her, I lied and told her 6-8. I had so much fear that this chick might actually reject me simply because I had never kissed or had sex before. It seems ridiculous now, why would I ever make such a silly lie???? Why? Because before you’ve had that experience, your mind does stupid shit. The fears I had before I had sex for the first time were just ridiculous lies that had no truth in reality 
    was i wrong about wake.... fukk no.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i used to luv her,
    but i had to kill her,
    she's six feet under,
    and i can still hear that bitch complain. 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime better get some action tonight and win the race  
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    She said my first time has to be without a condom. Sounds like a trap to me. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My first time was without as well. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Condoms are for sailors 
    I’m all for MC getting laid however I’m going have say... wrap it up.
    She says her birth control will be enough. I dont really trust it. I want multiple levels of protection. We'll see how it goes.