Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya get goldan showers have her piss on you 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    NEEW said:
    Dude Mc this chick obviously likes you way more than those other dudes. That should be all that matters. You could be her first real love making session. 
    Eh well. I'll be another month or so anyways. I'll just have to try and not be so mad about it by then, idk. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited September 2018
    Yeah. Sex when you have an emotional connection>>>>>

MC i get that it may be hard for you to get over her past. The thing is most people have sex to fill voids. They will have sex with someone they dont really actually care for because in the moment it makes them feel wanted. 

You gotta try not to let it piss you off. Try to find some sympathy for her. She was just trying to fill a void and feel wanted/loved, which ultimately is what we all want. If you give that to her than the sex you have can and will be special regardless of who or how many people shes slept with. 
    edited September 2018
    I legit wanna fight her past partners. When she told me some of them told her she was too fat for sex, but went ahead and fucked her anyways, I got pissed off. And then she said none of them have ever made her orgasm, they all just fucked her, came, and left. They 100% used her for sex and it made me mad. And she's really submissive, so I know they took advange of her. And I told her I wanna throw hands with her exes. 

Im not mad at her for this. Its all in my head. But I cant help but get angry and feel bad that someone else fucked her first, and pleasured her and got pleasured by her - the same shit I always said would bother me, really does. It hurts knowing she was vulnerable and intimate with other people. And Ive told her that and have been open about it. 
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Im not mad at her for this. Its all in my head. But I cant help but get angry and feel bad that someone else fucked her first, and pleasured her and got pleasured by her - the same shit I always said would bother me, really does. It hurts knowing she was vulnerable and intimate with other people. And Ive told her that and have been open about it. 
    Obviously I can't speak for her, but I wonder if in her head it makes her think that you're defining her by this. In which case, I'd imagine would make her feel equally as low. Gotta be careful with what/how you say things to people with that sort of mindset. 
    inb4lists
    Ive just worded it that her sexual past intimidates me. She tells me to stop comparing myself to her past partners, but I cant get the thought of them being intimate together out of my head, and the emotions that come with those thoughts. 
    Do you see a therapist
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But you just said they never made her orgasm so they've never legit pleasured her lol
    She still got them off regardless though.... 
    You do understand how selfish this is to say/think, right? I don't mean it in like a shot talk way, but shes also not the first person to go down on you. It's a two way street. Regardless, you cant expect anyone to be perfect, especially woman in that early 20s age group. From what you've said, shes been mistreated a lot by men, even if not intentively. You could change that. If you dont want to, then you should say so now and not drag her through dirt again. But dont bring shit like that up to her a couple months down the road. 
    inb4lists
    edited September 2018
    ... said:
    You do understand how selfish this is to say/think, right? I don't mean it in like a shot talk way, but shes also not the first person to go down on you. It's a two way street. Regardless, you cant expect anyone to be perfect, especially woman in that early 20s age group. From what you've said, shes been mistreated a lot by men, even if not intentively. You could change that. If you dont want to, then you should say so now and not drag her through dirt again. But dont bring shit like that up to her a couple months down the road. 
    I havent forgotten about that. I feel that guilt and regret every day. And will for the rest of my life. I immediately regretted it, and turned it down the next day. And I would not expect or want her to accept or not get mad about that fact if she knew about it. 

Im not going to hold it over her, but Im not going to accept it and be ok with it either. Ever. There will always be the thought of her and other people, and it hurts.  
    I guess the big question is this: Sex aside, can you maintain a relationship with this person without ever springing it on her, blowing up on her about it, or find yourself talking down to her because of it? If the answer is "I don't know ", then I think that's your answer.  
    inb4lists
    Then I guess we have an answer.  
    Theres no "we" here bucko.
    inb4lists
    edited September 2018
    her prom picture from 19
    Post edited by Stoned_Catz on

[-(

blue turbins

youre mean meanie

[-(

blue turbins

sorrae u dont get no booty calls Edly.... 

[-(

blue turbins